Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Javon Kinlaw DT South Carolina

For you draft nutty, rabid college watching fans, what’s your take on this guy as he seems like the second rated DT for the draft currently? At 6’6” and 310 pounds, that’s a lot of height to be dominated by short stocky C/G in the nfl. What’s his strong suit in this game at DT and what’s his weak points that must be overcome? Is he just a younger version of Hunt? Would like to have our board experts weigh in here on how he would fit in here. 

18 hours ago, richard pallo said:

From what I understand it has been reported that he wants to play for the Colts.  Usually players don't make statements like that but he apparently has.  He would certainly be a perfect fit at a PON.  

That’s interesting that he says that openly. He certainly would fill a needed spot. It appears there are 3 top DT’s in the draft and I hope we get one of them. Actually after looking at the draft site reviews, there appears to be 4-5 that could really play well. If we can’t land Brown at 13, and we go for QB at that spot instead, I’d feel comfortable knowing we should be able to get a really nice piece at the top of the second round. The Alabama kid is intriguing. Comp to Booger McFarland in the review. I’d take that. 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 6:55 AM, Jdubu said:

For you draft nutty, rabid college watching fans, what’s your take on this guy as he seems like the second rated DT for the draft currently? At 6’6” and 310 pounds, that’s a lot of height to be dominated by short stocky C/G in the nfl. What’s his strong suit in this game at DT and what’s his weak points that must be overcome? Is he just a younger version of Hunt? Would like to have our board experts weigh in here on how he would fit in here. 

I like him.  Wicked 1st step and as long as he doesn't play high,  he could b something. 

• Like 1