Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pascal, Cox and Chase signed one year extensions

Restinpeacesweetchloe

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

I say we let Vinny suit up for the first game next season. Get his 600th and then retire. No shenanigans. No “well he made that one let’s keep him going” nonsense. Kick one and that’s it. 

I'd go for that. 

Wish we could do something like that for Andrew as well. 

9 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I say we let Vinny suit up for the first game next season. Get his 600th and then retire. No shenanigans. No “well he made that one let’s keep him going” nonsense. Kick one and that’s it. 

It would be a cool feel good moment but it’s not practical when you realize they would have to use a roster spot for it and if he misses it would cost in a real game.

1 hour ago, NannyMcafee said:

Really Cox who didnt do anything all season long!?!?!?!? 

Someone has to be the voice of unreason. 

These are typically Ballard moves.  He's probably sitting back in his chair thinking he's done until the draft.  Then he'll trade down for a million second round picks.  

1 hour ago, NannyMcafee said:

Really Cox who didnt do anything all season long!?!?!?!? 

Someone has to be the voice of unreason. 

Cox was actually playing with a broken thumb. He never even missed a game despite surgery. He even played with a cast.  The last couple of games he did have a couple catches. He is also a great blocker.

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Cox was actually playing with a broken thumb. He never even missed a game despite surgery. He even played with a cast.  The last couple of games he did have a couple catches. He is also a great blocker.

I like the extensions. I was being sarcastic. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

His blocking is solid not great. No need to exaggerate.
  It's nice to fill these good roster spots so quickly. They are the kind of guys that could be solid contributors to a winning team.

16 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

If AV wants to get to 600, then he should go win a roster spot with another team.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

I like the extensions. I was being sarcastic. 

Mo Cox not only has good size for the position, but can also play a much larger, expanded role in the offense. Thrusts himself into game action without dragging his feet. Lastly, he knows how to penetrate opposing defenses by finding soft spots in their zone.

43 minutes ago, rock8591 said:

Mo Cox not only has good size for the position, but can also play a much larger, expanded role in the offense. Thrusts himself into game action without dragging his feet. Lastly, he knows how to penetrate opposing defenses by finding soft spots in their zone.

Also he has H-H-H-HUGE hands