Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Is More Annoying

CR91

Favre watch went on for weeks or months with him changing his mind all of the time. Peyton is methodically choosing and eliminating teams as he goes and it's only been a week and change.

I think it was a couple years...... And def. Favre watch more annoying to me, prob. because I didn't have any interest in the outcome, and also because I don't find the Peyton watch as "annoying" at all.

I think it was a couple years...... And def. Favre watch more annoying to me, prob. because I didn't have any interest in the outcome, and also because I don't find the Peyton watch as "annoying" at all.

well i watch a lot of sports stuff like espn and nfln and when all i hear about 24/7 is peyton it gets annoying

The worst part about Favre watch was that it was an entirely self-inflicted phenomenon. Favre didn't have to contemplate retiring each year and hold his current team hostage just so that he could skip OTAs, training camp, and much of the preseason. He still did it every year for about four years running.

With Peyton you know he wants to be back and the set of circumstances that have put him in this situation were entirely beyond his control. That this has taken a week or two in March is no big deal at all. He's just got to get signed a little while before the draft so that he doesn't leave the teams competing for his services entirely high and dry and can go be a leader of his next team in May.

Are you kidding me?!!! Peyton is the epitome of dignity, class, & integrity. Favre is a cry baby, spoiled brat, attention junkie.

I live in WI. I saw first hand how self centered & arrogant Favre really is. Why are we even asking this question? Everyone knows the real answer here without even flinching.

Peyton circumstances were completely beyond his control & Brett's were self indulgent, self inflicted, & self perpetuating.

Manning Watch is exciting and has millions of people in several fanbases falling asleep with #18's dancing in their heads. Favre Watch was a sad, pathetic fizzle. I felt sorry for him watching him play for the Jets.

I didn't feel sorry for Favre at all. I was just overjoyed & relieved that finally the dysfunctional #4 Circus had left Green Bay for good.

If I were to tell you what I really think of Brett Favre, I would get banished from Colts Forum for at least 1 month easy. I will politely bite my tongue instead. Thank you.

Favre watch for 100% certainty. People were like, "Come on, Favre, pick and be done with it so we can move on."

With Peyton, it's "Oooh, I wonder where he'll go?!?!? I'll cheer for them... Gooooo whoever signs him! Go! Go! Go! And sign free agents, too. I hope he wins the Super Bowl and comes to my team. Go!"

I get a laugh out of reading on other fan forums (SF, DEN, TENN) how they are chomping at the bit with impatience over a 10 day wait. I sympathize with their agony while waiting, but us Colts fans dealt with many weeks of contemplating the loss of the same great QB in question whom we've called our guy for 14 frickin years. violin.gif