Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SB 54 Prediction

danlhart87

Saints over the Chiefs.

i think the Saints are on a mission after how the last two seasons have ended for them.  KC is playoff savvy now and I think they can go into Baltimore in win if they get by New England.  Still the Ravens run game might very well do KC in.  I am much less confident in my AFC pick.  I could see the Chiefs, Ravens, or sigh New England coming out of the AFC.  

I want to root for the ravens but I also think the chiefs are going to be out for blood. That injury to Mahomes actually helped them. They had to win different. Defense got a little better and they have learned to play a little better not relying on Mahomes so much. Saints could also be on a Mission after what happened last season in the playoffs.

no one gives a damn about the Titans. They dont have a chance in hell. Everyone wants Pats vs KC. The league gives the people what they want (what they influence them to think they want).

Ravens will lose to either Buffalo or Pats. They are just sexy front runners like Cunningham/Eagles, Vick/Falcons. Saints are just the Marino/ Dolphins, Fouts/Chargers. but they already got a SB. Theyre done for another 50 years, never going back

Just now, pacolts56 said:

I think SF wins a very entertaining track meet....

49ers       44

Ravens    38

I have just never believed in the 49ers all year. They keep proving me wrong though. I can't picture Jimmy G. holding up the trophy this soon. I also think the Ravens have played above their head all season as well. Andy Reid seems to choke every year but I think this is the year he finally gets it done. He has Mahomes now and KC should've won it all last year. Makeup time now for them. I have Chiefs over Saints 30 - 27 in the SB.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have just never believed in the 49ers all year. They keep proving me wrong though. I can't picture Jimmy G. holding up the trophy this soon. I also think the Ravens have played above their head all season as well. Andy Reid seems to choke every year but I think this is the year he finally gets it done. He has Mahomes now and KC should've won it all last year. Makeup time now for them. I have Chiefs over Saints 30 - 27 in the SB.

You could be right.... I can see the Chiefs making it, I just don't think the Saints can make it all the way through the NFC gauntlet....thems some good teams over there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The thing that concerns me about the Saints they have to win 2 road games to get there. That will be tough.

Yeah....and wasn't that scramble for the bye week crazy?

I can't remember that many teams up for a bye week going into the final regular season game.

The only real shocker coming out of the NFC would be the Eagles....IMO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

Yeah....and wasn't that scramble for the bye week crazy?

I can't remember that many teams up for a bye week going into the final regular season game.

The only real shocker coming out of the NFC would be the Eagles....IMO.

Yeah once the Saints didn't get the BYE, I almost didn't pick them to win the NFC. I think after last year they are out for blood though. They feel like they got cheated last year and Brees' time is almost up. I also feel like KC would've man handled the Rams last year in the SB so they know they blew it last year with that dumb penalty.

Regarding Philly, I agree. I have the Seahawks winning that game.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah once the Saints didn't get the BYE, I almost didn't pick them to win the NFC. I think after last year they are out for blood though. They feel like they got cheated last year and Brees' time is almost up. I also feel like KC would've man handled the Rams last year in the SB so they know they blew it last year with that dumb penalty.

Regarding Philly, I agree. I have the Seahawks winning that game.

Good point about the Saints playoff loss last year.... that was WWE-level incompetence on the refs and I'm sure they'd like to erase that memory.

Should be a fun playoff year! 

• Like 1

Chiefs 20

49ers 17

Andy Reid is going into the playoffs with some bad battlescars this year, something that usually isn’t the case, so he’s better prepared to not blow it. The Ravens are the favorites but any favorite not named New England never makes it. So there it is...it’s finally Andy’s year.

In the NFC the 49ers have some breaks. The Saints and Seahawks have always found ways to blow it since their SBs. Eagles too unless that whiff pass last year was a fluke. That leaves the Packers and Vikings. LOL yeah right!

EDIT: not sure where all this Saints out for blood stuff is coming from as all they did was whine. Meanwhile their fans tried to sue the league lol! All somebody has to do to stop them is stop Thomas tbh. That’s what happened in every game they lost. Granted that’s hard to do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This soon? He's a veteran ,carrying around 2 super bowl rings. He's a nfl pro. 

I don’t always like the 49ers playcalling. They’ve gotten by on it by talent similar to Andy Reid teams in the past. Having to run the gauntlet and depend strictly on talent might see them come up just short. I don’t know what the heck they were thinking in that Saints game, and they only won it because George Kittle did his equivalent of the Beast Mode run. They gave them that throw by design so they could just make the tackle and that would have been it but instead he flattened half of them and drug the rest of them.