Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

TY Hilton today

I know it doesn’t mean much but he sure looked like he was finally healthy. His speed just changes the game. The difference when looking at him and the rest of our WR is such  a big difference.  Not going to talk about the QB just TY and how fun it will be to get him a stud next to him next season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thunderbolt said:

How was he positive when the score was 38-20....??

Because he hasn’t looked healthy since the calf injury. He looked 100% today.

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

Remains our best player on offense with all due respect to Nelson.

Nelson is a top 3 offensive linemen in the league even in his rookie year.

With all due respect Hilton has never been a top 3 receiver in his career. 

• Like 4

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

I still feel Hilton is a better player, it’s a matter of opinion.  We disagree moving on.

15 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I dont know of Nelson really is too 3 at his position or not, but even if he is, Hilton plays a more impactful/important position.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

I dont know of Nelson really is too 3 at his position or not, but even if he is, Hilton plays a more impactful/important position.

Hilton being the more impactful/important player is an opinion.

Hilton makes maybe 10 plays a game but Nelson plays every offensive snap so it's all a point of view at best. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I know it doesn’t mean much but he sure looked like he was finally healthy. His speed just changes the game. The difference when looking at him and the rest of our WR is such  a big difference.  Not going to talk about the QB just TY and how fun it will be to get him a stud next to him next season.

Ok.... non of this positivity crap! Haven’t you been reading the threads lately? Jacoby is the worst and the coaching staff needs to be fired for not putting in the second coming of all that is perfect (chad Kelly) in the game!!!! How dare you look at a loss and try to make any sort of positive judgment?!??!disappointed kevin sorbo GIF

• Haha 4

Seeing the ghost have some big plays really put a smile on my face.  I am so sad the season is over.

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Seeing the ghost have some big plays really put a smile on my face.  I am so sad the season is over.

Chloe I think a much more exciting season is just beginning. Next 3 to 4 months will go a long way in determining our future which to me is very exciting.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hoosierhawk said:

Chloe I think a much more exciting season is just beginning. Next 3 to 4 months will go a long way in determining our future which to me is very exciting.

Yes, but the offseason is soooo long. It's going to be especially long after the draft if we know JB is starting under center in 2020. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Why compare things that can't be compared?

10 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

Now if they can just get him the ball...

Now if he can just get open...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

Agreed!! This place and the draft/FA thread become extremely fun right up till draft day, then the trolls return to complain about every single pick 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Why compare things that can't be compared?

What? The comment was who is the best offensive player. 

Nelson is the best offensive player on the team . Position makes no difference. 

10 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I always want more football. 
 But i haven't been so glad to see a season over since Bill Polian thought Curtis Painter was a good idea as our backup.
 We have a big mess to fix ASAP.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:29 PM, GoColts8818 said:

I still feel Hilton is a better player, it’s a matter of opinion.  We disagree moving on.

Please, QN is way more valuable and better. Not even debateable. Move along...

On 12/29/2019 at 10:44 PM, Tsarquise said:

I dont like these kinds of statements because the contrary of what you said is evident in that we dont have a starting QB. If TY is more important, please see Andrew Luck as a reference. He isn't playing football period and the Colts are looking for his replacement. So...

On 12/29/2019 at 10:28 PM, crazycolt1 said:

It doesnt matter how good nelson is....if he isnt on the field our team my struggle, but i think we have all seen how our offense looks without T.Y.   He is our entire passing game. Even if he isnt catching. He is drawing coverage. Without him out passing game is garbage.

I love my colts. I love my city. But everytime someone acts like T.Y hasnt been one of the most dominating forces on our team for years, or acts like he is remotely replaceable, I lose so much faith in the intelligence of our fanbase.

There are 32 teams People! We can't all have top 5 receivers.

Recognise the man is a game changer when he has a capable qb. Put some respect on his name. Julio isnt walking thru those doors anytime soon. Appreciate what we have been lucky to have.