RD1:  Tristan Wirfs IOWA OT

RD2: Tyler Johnson MINN WR

RD2:  Jabari Zuniga UF OLB/EDGE

RD3:  Justin Madubuike TX AM DT

RD4:  Antoine Winfield Jr. MINN S

BPA... 

Source: 

https://www.drafttek.com/m/2020-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

I think Ballard likes qbs with size but if tua is there like in that mock you have to take him. 

7 hours ago, FalseStart said:

RD1:  Tristan Wirfs IOWA OT

RD2: Tyler Johnson MINN WR

RD2:  Jabari Zuniga UF OLB/EDGE

RD3:  Justin Madubuike TX AM DT

RD4:  Antoine Winfield Jr. MINN S

BPA... 

Source: 

https://www.drafttek.com/m/2020-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

Is this mock based on if AC doesn't get resigned or do you want Braden replaced at RT? Tackle isn't a necessity on this team right now. Braden has a 78.7 PFF grade and AC has a 81.6 PFF grade. 

56 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

Is this mock based on if AC doesn't get resigned or do you want Braden replaced at RT? Tackle isn't a necessity on this team right now. Braden has a 78.7 PFF grade and AC has a 81.6 PFF grade. 

Depth... Braden to Guard... Glow to rotation... Wirf to RT. 

1 hour ago, FalseStart said:

Depth... Braden to Guard... Glow to rotation... Wirf to RT. 

All due respect, this team can't really afford to spend a 13 overall pick on a OT while re-signing the left T and just moving a starter to OL depth....  I don't think Ballard has that type of timeframe, and the team would likely find more value in ADDING a starter at another position, and then still adding OL depth with a rookie later ...

On 12/29/2019 at 9:04 PM, Shafty138 said:

All due respect, this team can't really afford to spend a 13 overall pick on a OT while re-signing the left T and just moving a starter to OL depth....  I don't think Ballard has that type of timeframe, and the team would likely find more value in ADDING a starter at another position, and then still adding OL depth with a rookie later ...

I believe... that this is the draft that we protect our previously selected RD1 and RD2 picks with equally talented blue chip prospects. Cannot get enough OL depth... And if OT is BPA at that point I would find it difficult to pass on a guy like Wirfs... that being said, if a Brown DT or Jeudy WR were to fall...then i would be equally thrilled.  I don’t think Ballard will bite of the QB bait... not his style.  Might select one in the late second or third...but FA might be the better way to go this year.  I think Ballard will stick with his MOD. A healthy WR unit and/or kicker... We were a 9-7 team this year. If AC retires, then the decision becomes easier... OL in the first three picks... 

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2019/12/31/21033128/banking-on-ballard-prospects-i-like-pt-2