Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

15 hours ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

If you're gonna take a WR in the 1st, get Jerry Jeudy. People saying Lamb is better than Jeudy haven't sat down and analyzed the two, JJ is the twitchiest WR I've ever seen, his stop-go ability is beyond elite, it's legendary. He would be one of the Top 5 route runners in the NFL today, ask Daniel Jeremiah and several other NFL scouts. His numbers weren't as gaudy this year, but he's on a team with 3 other Rd1 WRs (Devonta Smith, Jaylen Waddle, and Henry Ruggs) and a RB that's a likely Day2 selection. Kid is gonna be the best WR in the league in a couple/few seasons. Screenshot this crap. It is known. 

An early mock i saw, one of the ESPN guys, had him going top 3.  He sounds awesome.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call me a bad fan if you want, but I want us to lose tomorrow. There is nothing positive that can come out of a win tomorrow. Noone cares if we are 8-8 or 7-9. The difference between pick 10 and pick

Burrow is SO DAMN GOOD. I would practically sell the farm for him. I'd give up 3 1sts and both seconds this year to get him. 

This game is filled with prospects to the point where I'm not sure it's even possible to watch most of them at the same time. There are some nice matchups to watch:   - LSU DBs vs Ceedee Lam

Just now, Fluke_33 said:

An early mock i saw, one of the ESPN guys, had him going top 3.  He sounds awesome.

Yeah, going into this season and throughout the majority of it, Jeudy was viewed as the clear cut #1 WR in this class.  CeeDee has done an amazing job getting his name up there in that tier, and has passed him in many people's view.  Can't really go wrong with either, though, I don't think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now