Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans Gm: Peyton Manning 'looked Comfortable' Throwing

bayone

My enthusiasm for following the remainder of Manning's career will definitely take a huge hit if he Signs with the Titans. There's no way I could adopt them as a second team. It sickens me to think of it.

Peyton would go to TN if he feels the most comfortable there for him and the fam.

I can see Peyton being pretty comfortable in TN to finish off his career. But man is Bud Adams creepy.

Peyton would go to TN if he feels the most comfortable there for him and the fam.

I can see Peyton being pretty comfortable in TN to finish off his career. But man is Bud Adams creepy.

Personally I think he's entertaining Tennessee only half-hearted, using it more as bait for the consideration of Denver/SF. The divisional familiarity seems to me to be the greatest attraction for him with Tenn.

Yeah, but rumor on the Cardinals board was that she was looking at houses in Arizona on Monday :)

(though I do think he's going to choose Titans)

Ashley: "Peyton it's beautiful out here in Arizona. Let's just get a small house for trips at times okay?"

Peyton: "Honey um.......all right."

Yep me too. I think it's TN now......it's the closest he can realistically get to feeling at home outside the Colts.

Guess we'll see.

Ashley: "Peyton it's beautiful out here in Arizona. Let's just get a small house for trips at times okay?"

Yep me too. I think it's TN now......it's the closest he can realistically get to feeling at home outside the Colts.

Guess we'll see.

I hope PM does decide on Monday - thought I would still root for PM even if it is TN....I am praying tonight that it is NOT.

I hope PM does decide on Monday - thought I would still root for PM even if it is TN....I am praying tonight that it is NOT.

Not sure what to think anymore. The thought of him on a division rival is a bit sickening but......he is a FA and he can do what he wants. I did hear that when the Titans expressed interest Peyton was a bit suprised they HAD interest. He really seemed to go running to them to check things out asap.

I heard he gave fans there a thumbs up sign a few days ago when they were cheering him as he got inside his car too.

Peyton won't get as hounded IMO in TN as he would with the other two teams who seem to have much higher expectations too.

Not sure what to think anymore. The thought of him on a division rival is a bit sickening but......he is a FA and he can do what he wants. I did hear that when the Titans expressed interest Peyton was a bit suprised they HAD interest. He really seemed to go running to them to check things out asap.

I heard he gave fans there a thumbs up sign a few days ago when they were cheering him as he got inside his car too.

Peyton won't get as hounded IMO in TN as he would with the other two teams who seem to have much higher expectations too.

Yeah all very confusing..I am still scratching my head on the 49ers...I mean they came out of nowhere. NOONE here in the bay even talked about Manning to SF because the organization had basically said not interested from day 1...

Yeah all very confusing..I am still scratching my head on the 49ers...I mean they came out of nowhere. NOONE here in the bay even talked about Manning to SF because the organization had basically said not interested from day 1...

I don't get the SF thing either. Especially since Harbaugh always has said Smith was their guy. But, Mr. Smith has not seemed to want to sign rumor is.

I don't get the SF thing either. Especially since Harbaugh always has said Smith was their guy. But, Mr. Smith has not seemed to want to sign rumor is.

Yeah he wanted a 5 year deal; 49ers offered 3 - I bet Alex is pooping his pants. 49ers signed Manningham - I wonder if they will have enough money to offer PM

Yeah he wanted a 5 year deal; 49ers offered 3 - I bet Alex is pooping his pants. 49ers signed Manningham - I wonder if they will have enough money to offer PM

There are plenty of SF fans who want to keep Smith AND get Peyton.

Does money grow on trees out there? I did not think they had as much to begin with. *shrugs*

One thing that gets forgotten is the reason that CJ2K had poor rushing stats is also the same reason why Peyton can put up outstanding passing stats in Tennessee. Yep, Mike Munchak the head coach, and Bruce Mathews, their O-line coach were top notch O-linemen when they played. Plus, the Titans' O-line is probably a TOP 2 or 3 pass blocking O-line that gave up only, I repeat, ONLY 24 sacks last year. 49ers are not a top pass blocking O-line, neither is Denver though Denver's O-line and sack stats are a function of QB play (52 sacks).

So, I think Peyton might end up in Denver or Tennessee and I feel 49ers will not be in the hunt, when push comes to shove.

Guess we'll see.

I despise Tenessee as Peyton's next landing spot. Nothing against that state, it's citizens, or #18's college stomping grounds. Denver will guide you to the Lombardi Promiseland. John Fox will protect you a reliable running game, that defense is stout & with Peyton Manning leading his arsenal of troops into battle he will get your team a cushion on the scoreboard & your pass rushers get all you can eat opposing QB buffet, Champ Bailey can go back to safety once they let Brian Dockens go, & special teams can pin the opposition deep in the endzone.

Trust me Yoda AKA Peyton Manning the Force is strong on this one....It's calling you home toward Championship Greatness in Colorado. John Elway will surround you with weapons & $40 million in cap space. You wanna win another "precious" ring this is your only true destination period.

If we thought the AFC was full of Ds familiar to Peyton, the AFC South takes familiarity to another level. However, the Wade Philips' D and the new Pagano D would not be the same old Ds he has faced in the AFC South, and several new faces added to the Jags' D as well. Plus, it is not like he has not seen it all :). However, the comfort on the field does take it up another notch, it will make Colts fans stick to their stomach no matter what. I personally will feel mighty uncomfortable if he ends up in Tennessee. I would understand it but it would just not feel right.

That's very true... Tenn and SF both jumped in late and their pitch is strong..

They dont want to wake up any urges in Houston or Oakland (which has been oddly silent on this)

Houston does not have interest they said but I feel if they did then that is where Peyton would go. Indoors, the South.....a good team.

Oakland? Oh heck no.

Titans entered in time. The SF thing is odd to me though. I know how people feel about the situation with Manning in SF but I can't also help but feel in my gut that Harbaugh is slightly ^messing^ up the team he built last year and the chemistry with Moss and the recent Manning/Smith drama.