Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

Nadine

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Everyone keeps saying Brissett is the problem.  He mayb part of it. However, I have said the bigger problem is the D and either the talent and/or scheme. They make every qb look all pro.

Lack of pass rush

16 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

There's a throw that Brissett will never be able to make in his career. 

You are right, that last throw by Minshew was a throw for the ages. Leonard made a great catch lmao . Can we go through for 1 day without bashing JB? Not just you but man this JB bashing on every chance people get is getting extremely old and trollish. We get it, you and many think he sucks as we have been told 1000 times.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are right, that last throw by Minshew was a throw for the ages. Leonard made a great catch lmao . Can we go through for 1 day without bashing JB? Not just you but man this JB bashing on every chance people get is getting extremely old and trollish. We get it, you and many think he sucks as we have been told 1000 times.

Dude I haven't posted on here in like a month, so you're thinking of someone else. I was simply making an observation, don't get so butthurt, "we get it, you like Jacoby". See, I can do it too. 

14 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Everyone keeps saying Brissett is the problem.  He mayb part of it. However, I have said the bigger problem is the D and either the talent and/or scheme. They make every qb look all pro.

I mean, your entitled to that opinion, and the d has laid some bad tape down now and again for certain...  Both could be improved for sure, it's justa taller order by my estimation to win with defense, running, and no QB.... Than it is to win with a bit better D, a decent to solid QB, and a great running game.

Just now, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

Dude I haven't posted on here in like a month, so you're thinking of someone else. I was simply making an observation, don't get so butthurt, "we get it, you like Jacoby". See, I can do it too. 

I have seen your posts in the past and you have said he sucks many times. I like JB but never said he is the answer either. Just sick of people bashing the guy.

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No.  He sucks, has sucked, continues to suck, and until they get someone else, it will be a mindless repetition, by the team, QB, and fans....lol. 

I'm his harshest critique, but would love for him to light it up, make crisp throws, read the d, call audibles, and go through his progressions..... For the last two quarters.

18 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

It's the scheme.  Outdated. Eberflus isn't Reich guy.   I would make a change like KC did last season and now their D is coming around.  Absolutely hate this scheme.  Good QB eat our lunch. 

Archived