Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

Nadine

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Tampa and Chicago are both winning. If they both win colts are at worst the 16th pick in the draft.

Seeing that Miami and NE score has me laughing. KC is having trouble with Chargers too. Neither team wants that bye.

Crazy day today with byes and positioning on the line.  I agree, only the Saints are taking care of business.

Colts will win more and likely to finish 8-8 on the year. After a great decade from 2000-2009 that watched the Colts go 115-45 in the Regular Season and win a SB in 2006, with a win today the Colts will finish this decade (2010-2019) in the Regular Season at 83-77 = respectable, slightly above average but no SB wins. Here is too hoping 2020-2029 will be better than this last one. I am looking forward to Free Agency and the Draft.

I wish I had access to watch the game live on the App or .com.  I’m a STM from NW Indiana so I’m not technically in the “local market”.  Stinks being a STM but can’t watch away games.  Anyone here know of a way to watch live in my situation?  TIA

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Patriots lost lmao . KC gets the #2 seed. Goodbye Patriots. 

3 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Hahahaha Miami beat NE...KC going to win so KC gets 2 seed. 

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

:rock:PATRIOTS LOSE AT HOME TO DOLPHINS :rock:

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

NE is finally done I think. That is embarrassing when you have everything to play for.

Pats lose!

That NE loss is more embarrassing then the colts loss to Miami. At least we used a backup QB.

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Jameis just completed the impossible 30/30 feat! WOW! He threw a pick 6 in OT to end Bucs season. Very fitting. 

Omg Ha Ha.

7 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

My favorite day of the NFL season! Go Colts!

35% chance of rain at kickoff. Chances diminish as the game goes on. Temps in the mid 70's

Why is this your favorite day?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• but he is on another team, didn’t get developed here. Anderson and Jerry Hughes would be other examples of guys who developed away from us.  yeah I get it, I’m very stubborn once irritated and just what the league did at the beginning of the season has really frustrated me. They went with the wind of what voice screamed loudest and alienated many of the supporters who actually spent money on the games. Won’t be me anymore for along time most likely. Heck, Sears ticked me off once, never went back. That was 18 years ago lol.  just reading, it sounds like a lot of those pressures from AQM and Autry cane in the first few games and them died off? Could be they are or have just been used more than their bodies are capable of performing at that same high level? I suppose Houston is suffering from the same individual stat lines as Buckner has. Gets good push and pressure but isn’t getting home to make the big impact play. That is what I’ve heard on the Kevin Bowen podcast for Buckner. While he is doing what others hadn’t been able to do and he is opening up opportunities for others, he hasn’t hit the sack totals and individual stat lines that all pro players will get. Are we getting those seal plays from the edges from our Lb’ers or DE’s that we were getting with Sheard or are these QB’s and Rb’s slipping out?  agree. Didn’t we get lots more pressure from Leonard last season? I think the defense planned on Turay and Lewis being involved in this defense. Along with the addition of Buckner, having Turay and Lewis at rush end could have been the game plan but injuries and whatever is going on with Lewis so far happens. I see that Lewis is getting more reps and more praise so hopefully that’s not just coaching motivation and he is actually flashing on the field now. Would be nice to get production from him. 
    • you are making the assumption that they would not score there, so who are you to say im the one assuming the wrong thing?  you said it didnt change the game when both picks could have been points for us instead   we had more than double their yardage the defense bent but didnt let them do much at all after the catch, and their completions were mostly short 
    • I'm not so sure.  The Jets get the Pats twice and the Chargers and Dolphins.   The Jags games are Texans, Packers, Steelers, Browns, Vikings, Titans, Ravens, Bears, Colts.   That's pretty tough.   Texans and Vikings are winnable.  I'd love for the Jags to win 4-5 games so we don't see Lawrence or Fields in the division.
    • Green will be a free agent at the end of the season. He signed a 18 million dollar contract this season so I don't imagine Ballard wants to pay that kind of money. Plus all of a sudden the Bengals are utilizing Green over the last couple of weeks.
    • I agree, but we could also go 1-4.    Lions will be the only team we are favored against and I'm not certain about that as I haven't seen a line for next weeks game.   I'd be thrilled if we went 4-1 or 3-2 in the next 5 games.  
  • Members

• aaron11

aaron11 2,791

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,472

• buccolts

buccolts 4,946

• Myles

Myles 4,260

• PrideOfAthens17

PrideOfAthens17 228

• life long