Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

Nadine

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Tampa and Chicago are both winning. If they both win colts are at worst the 16th pick in the draft.

Seeing that Miami and NE score has me laughing. KC is having trouble with Chargers too. Neither team wants that bye.

Crazy day today with byes and positioning on the line.  I agree, only the Saints are taking care of business.

Colts will win more and likely to finish 8-8 on the year. After a great decade from 2000-2009 that watched the Colts go 115-45 in the Regular Season and win a SB in 2006, with a win today the Colts will finish this decade (2010-2019) in the Regular Season at 83-77 = respectable, slightly above average but no SB wins. Here is too hoping 2020-2029 will be better than this last one. I am looking forward to Free Agency and the Draft.

I wish I had access to watch the game live on the App or .com.  I’m a STM from NW Indiana so I’m not technically in the “local market”.  Stinks being a STM but can’t watch away games.  Anyone here know of a way to watch live in my situation?  TIA

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Patriots lost lmao . KC gets the #2 seed. Goodbye Patriots. 

3 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Hahahaha Miami beat NE...KC going to win so KC gets 2 seed. 

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

:rock:PATRIOTS LOSE AT HOME TO DOLPHINS :rock:

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

NE is finally done I think. That is embarrassing when you have everything to play for.

Pats lose!

That NE loss is more embarrassing then the colts loss to Miami. At least we used a backup QB.

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Jameis just completed the impossible 30/30 feat! WOW! He threw a pick 6 in OT to end Bucs season. Very fitting. 

Omg Ha Ha.

7 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

My favorite day of the NFL season! Go Colts!

35% chance of rain at kickoff. Chances diminish as the game goes on. Temps in the mid 70's

Why is this your favorite day?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I want no part of Cousins for Colts but I could see having luck elsewhere possibly 
    • LOL, just like being a Wisconsin QB is a negative predictor...Hello Russell Wilson.  Your dispassionate analysis fails to consider we were running an Air Coryell system that year, which is hugely beneficial to RBs. It spreads out the entire D, and does not allow for tight fronts or stacked boxes. It's an incredible benefit to RBs. Indy on the other hand, is a dink and dunk, which actually promotes Ds to play up and congest the box.
    • I'll take any QB.   @EastStreet Do you think any team would be willing to trade for Cousins? We may have to offer incentives like a mid-round pick to make the trade happen. I think I would be willing to give even a 2nd.  I thought Dallas for a 8-9 game rental. (Actually, Dalton may be more of a winning QB than Kirk. That was a good signing by Dallas.)   I'm thinking of any place to send Cousins. Any thoughts? Colts maybe? Fans here seem to like him.  
    • Not being emotional. Just calling out silly, which this is. Why is it silly? And why is it silly "right now"?   1) JT is outperforming Mack's first year significantly, and at the same time, being asked to do much more (running and catching). AVG 3.8 vs 4.1 RunYPG 25.6 vs 61.2 RcvYPG 16.1 vs 27.0   2) JT currently has the same AVG as Elliot, and a better AVG than McCaffery, Jacobs, and Mixon all highly regarded. 3) In terms of first years, Taylor is doing better than McCaffery, And is doing better than year 2 of Gurley 4) Our scheme/play calling doesn't help Taylor at all, and actually hurts him. That will change if Reich keeps things open. 5) JT is learning a new system. His vision will come as he learns our zone blocking scheme.   JT isn't getting the Brissett treatment this year. Brissett wasn't a rookie last year, didn't have an amazing and proven track record at a big school, etc., JB performed the way he's always performed since college, so folks defending him didn't really know his past, or have realistic expectations of his ceiling. He was still struggling with the exact same things he struggled with in college.    The case is not the same for JT. JT has a higher ceiling, a proven track record at a big school, just needs time to adjust, and is already outperforming his predecessor while doing more at the same time.
    • Click here for this week’s Colts Mailbag! The bye week has provided plenty of opportunities to take a look back at the first six weeks of the season. Lots of in-depth questions this time around on Quenton Nelson pulling in the run game, three-tight end sets, slant route usage, offensive pace and more.   Thanks again for the thoughtful submissions, and try to enjoy your Sunday without Colts football.
  • Members