Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EastStreet

Happy holidays.

Merry Christmas to all. 

Back in Indy with family for the holidays and wanted to say blessings to all.

Sports are fun but never forget what is truly important. 

Go Colts!

Anyone else think Santa stiffed us this season (football-wise) due to some of the posts on this forum  this year?

aw heck, Happy Holidays anyway.

Merry Christmas everyone. I am off until Saturday now and out visiting my mom and step-dad. She always cooks a feast. It is supposed to be 58 here tomorrow in Indy too. 

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you @EastStreet and to everyone else here.

This message board has tons of great members; it's the best NFL message board community out there.  Thanks to everyone for being respectful (most of the time) when making it through the ups and downs of the seasons.

Big shout out to our moderators and administrators, too!  Heck of a season @Nadine, @ColtsBlueFL, @SteelCityColt, @Superman . . . and I know I'm forgetting some lol!  They do an incredible job of keeping the board tidy, organized, and classy.

I hope everyone has a great holiday. 

We can debate, fuss, argue just like all fans do but football is just an escape for us all. 

The most important things are family and friends. 

We are actually lucky to have the worlds greatest football website. It is by far the best. We have had a great franchise here in Indy too since 1984 when we became the Indianapolis Colts. = 2 SB appearances, 5 AFC Title Game appearances, 12 Divisional Round appearances, oh and our SB Championship in 2006. 

Merry Christmas @EastStreet ! You are a cool dude and I have enjoyed reading your posts this season, you are not afraid to “say what you mean and mean what you say!” (An old saying in my family haha). 

Happy Holidays to the whole Colts fan forum! Thank you for the gift of giving me a place where I can be with other Colts fans... you guys will never know how much this has meant to me. GO BLUE forever! :rock:

Merry Christmas!!

This is the best place to talk football in the world. And not just cause it's the Colts either...

Y'all are amazing. I truly appreciate each and everyone of you who contributes to such an awesome place. Thank you.

Have a day today that is normally only found in ones dreams!

Love you guys and love this thread.  What a wonderful thing to see first thing in the am.

Hugs all around! Merry Christmas! Hope you all get a moment like this!

200.gif

1 hour ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Merry Christmas from North Carolina, fellow Colts fans and families!

I have family in North Carolina :) Hello and Merry Christmas to y’all! 

tom hanks hello GIF

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all from Western New York.  Many Colts fans here believe it or not.  Now that the Colts are eliminated.  Go Bills!  Take down those Pats! 

4 hours ago, Nadine said:

Love you guys and love this thread.  What a wonderful thing to see first thing in the am.

Hugs all around! Merry Christmas! Hope you all get a moment like this!

200.gif

This is the first thing you saw in the AM?? Perhaps you take “Moderator” a little too seriously :sarcasm:

It's pretty miserable here in Hawaii today.  70 and !  Still though... Melekalikima and a hou'oli makahiki hou!

A blessed Day to all!  And a pray for a wonderful New Year!  

I woke up this morning and thought this season was all just a part of the Krampus 2 movie.

Then i realized it was all Too real.

Damn you Santa.  And your flying deer too.

Merry Christmas to all...still have about 9 hours of Christmas left here in Spokane, WA.  Shoot, I even wish McDaniels, Ebron, Belichek, Kraft, Brady, and a host of other Colts antagonists a Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, ColtsAC said:

Merry Christmas to all...still have about 9 hours of Christmas left here in Spokane, WA. 

I only liked this part, no way to the rest:no: 

23 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

This is the first thing you saw in the AM?? Perhaps you take “Moderator” a little too seriously :sarcasm:

Well, not just a moderator, the big Kahuna of moderators, THE forum manager. :D

A bit lat, but Merry Christmas to everyone involved with this message board, being in Scotland there is not the same opportunities to keep ip to date with all Colts news, so it is great to come on here and find out all that is going on in the Colts universe. 

This season may not have been the best, but there has been a number of bright spots in each game and this should give us hope for next season. 

So, hope you all have a great New Year and look forward to what 2020 brings.