Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy holidays.

EastStreet

Merry Christmas @EastStreet ! You are a cool dude and I have enjoyed reading your posts this season, you are not afraid to “say what you mean and mean what you say!” (An old saying in my family haha). 

Happy Holidays to the whole Colts fan forum! Thank you for the gift of giving me a place where I can be with other Colts fans... you guys will never know how much this has meant to me. GO BLUE forever! :rock:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Merry Christmas!!

This is the best place to talk football in the world. And not just cause it's the Colts either...

Y'all are amazing. I truly appreciate each and everyone of you who contributes to such an awesome place. Thank you.

Have a day today that is normally only found in ones dreams!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Nadine said:

Love you guys and love this thread.  What a wonderful thing to see first thing in the am.

Hugs all around! Merry Christmas! Hope you all get a moment like this!

200.gif

This is the first thing you saw in the AM?? Perhaps you take “Moderator” a little too seriously :sarcasm:

• Like 1

A bit lat, but Merry Christmas to everyone involved with this message board, being in Scotland there is not the same opportunities to keep ip to date with all Colts news, so it is great to come on here and find out all that is going on in the Colts universe. 

This season may not have been the best, but there has been a number of bright spots in each game and this should give us hope for next season. 

So, hope you all have a great New Year and look forward to what 2020 brings. 

• Like 1