Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bad or mediocre teams who don’t exactly need to clean house

BloodyChamp

Chicago - Mitch has played better lately. Nagy’s playcalling still stinks. Fix that, draft the best player available at the time of your picks regardless of the position since they’re ok across the board as it is and play again next year.

Oakland - they have no choice at the moment but Gruden is doing a good job and seems motivated. 

Detroit - give them 1 more year. It’s not like a first year man will compete with 2 good teams and an ok team in that division anyway.

I thought sure there were more than 3 without even bringing 1st year rebuilds into it but I guess not. I didn’t include the Chargers because Rivers might be done and if he’s not they’re not benching him or trading him yet. Coach is safe for now.

The Colts need to go to Luck and beg. Did anybody see the bit on him on the CBS pregame? Go and beg like the Vikings did Favre. 

The Colts count as a first year rebuild under their strange circumstance even though it’s not coach’s first year so I didn’t include them on the real list, just threw in what I thought real fast. Definitely don’t clean house or do anything stupid. Luck might be done but I would ask and if he says no draft somebody and let him sit until Brissett blows it.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:07 PM, BloodyChamp said:

Chicago - Mitch has played better lately. Nagy’s playcalling still stinks. Fix that, draft the best player available at the time of your picks regardless of the position since they’re ok across the board as it is and play again next year.

Oakland - they have no choice at the moment but Gruden is doing a good job and seems motivated. 

Detroit - give them 1 more year. It’s not like a first year man will compete with 2 good teams and an ok team in that division anyway.

I thought sure there were more than 3 without even bringing 1st year rebuilds into it but I guess not. I didn’t include the Chargers because Rivers might be done and if he’s not they’re not benching him or trading him yet. Coach is safe for now.

The Colts need to go to Luck and beg. Did anybody see the bit on him on the CBS pregame? Go and beg like the Vikings did Favre. 

I would agree with those.  

I'd add the Colts, Dolphins, Cardinals and Browns.

They all need to add some pieces, but I consider "cleaning house" as getting rid of multiple players and coach and GM.  

Colts need a QB

Dolphins need a QB and some other players that they have the draft picks to get.

Cardinals need to add several pieces.

Browns need a new coach.  They should be begging Rivera.