Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buffalo@New England Thread

shakedownstreet

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

Yeah. He's been on these forums doing the same bit for decades. A lot of people think he's a troll, but he religiously always sticks to the same bit 

Like fans from many teams , you always expect the worst when playing in that shaving cream, garbage dump up there. I think he does the reverse psychology bit, to change the karma . It’s worth a try, that’s for sure. 

Maybe it just worked ! 

2 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Like fans from many teams , you always expect the worst when playing in that shaving cream, garbage dump up there. I think he does the reverse psychology bit, to change the karma . It’s worth a try, that’s for sure. 

Maybe it just worked ! 

I think he's one of those overly invested fans I would prefer not to know in real life, but cracks me up from a distance

2 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Funny how the Pats figure out so many ways to exploit this stingy Bills defense. Am I a bad person for hating them...

No, you’re a visionary. 

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

I think he's one of those overly invested fans I would prefer not to know in real life, but cracks me up from a distance

We all know those types of fans. 

2 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Kind of the bad luck schlep Rock routine. 

He just hit pay dirt there 

Or the classic New York City jewish bit. 'I gave birth to all my kids... how do they repay me.. by never calling that's how. I gave birth to them all and they can't even call..." 

5 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Funny how the Pats O struggles when they're actually being called for offensive pass interference.

5 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Funny how the Pats O struggles when they're actually being called for offensive pass interference.

Finally calling the NE picks like they had to outlaw the Duke basketball flops ! 

If the patriots hadn’t played teams like Miami and jets twice they might of missed the playoffs. Looks like that offense is going to get overhauled next year. That’s why I won’t be surprised to see them taking a QB or moving up for one.

Archived