Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buffalo@New England Thread

shakedownstreet

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

Yeah. He's been on these forums doing the same bit for decades. A lot of people think he's a troll, but he religiously always sticks to the same bit 

Like fans from many teams , you always expect the worst when playing in that shaving cream, garbage dump up there. I think he does the reverse psychology bit, to change the karma . It’s worth a try, that’s for sure. 

Maybe it just worked ! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Like fans from many teams , you always expect the worst when playing in that shaving cream, garbage dump up there. I think he does the reverse psychology bit, to change the karma . It’s worth a try, that’s for sure. 

Maybe it just worked ! 

I think he's one of those overly invested fans I would prefer not to know in real life, but cracks me up from a distance

2 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Funny how the Pats figure out so many ways to exploit this stingy Bills defense. Am I a bad person for hating them...

No, you’re a visionary. 

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

I think he's one of those overly invested fans I would prefer not to know in real life, but cracks me up from a distance

We all know those types of fans. 

5 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Funny how the Pats O struggles when they're actually being called for offensive pass interference.

5 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Funny how the Pats O struggles when they're actually being called for offensive pass interference.

Finally calling the NE picks like they had to outlaw the Duke basketball flops !