Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Panthers @ Colts Game Day Thread

My first ever Colts game I’ll be at!!! This atmosphere is already amazing!!! It’s great to be a part of this fan base!

• Like 3

GO COLTS!!!       :1colts::colts::1colts:

Don't really know what to expect from our boys today. Looking forward to see what FR has up his sleeve with these "new wrinkles."

Afternoon Colts fans !!!  Let's finish the season strong with a win today.

GOOOOOO Colts !!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

My first ever Colts game I’ll be at!!! This atmosphere is already amazing!!! It’s great to be a part of this fan base!

I went for the broncos game. Great stadium and hospitality 

• Like 1

Yes Mark Schlereth it’s going to be a real smouthmash affair, lol!!!

• Haha 1

Really solid 1st possession! Didn't hurt having amazing field position from Hines.

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

Where’s everybody at? This is a big game. 

Big game for JB. He better show up. 

• Haha 1

Just now, adubb84 said:

It really is. I appreciated that he didn't make same mistake he did a few weeks ago after catching a deflected pass, then passing again. I guess growth is growth..

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

I knew what JB was 2 years. A backup!  True story! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

I knew what JB was 2 years. A backup!  True story! 

That truly is his ceiling. Him playing lights out against a reeling panthers team won’t change anything 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Colts are already in a situation where they're going to have to cut one or two talented individuals that they seem to be "high" on.  Bringing another talented QB in, presumably to make a political statement, only to ultimately have him ride the pine.........seems like the wrong move.   Not sure Kap really wants to play either.  After the 2019 workout shenanigans I'd (if I were colts front office) need to be convinced of that first.  His actions dont exactly speak to a man desperate to get back in the league.    We've already had a big name coach leave us at the altar,  and our superbowl aspirations evaporate when the face of the franchise pulled the pin.  Another high profile signing, who is probably (and rightly) more interested in his social justice work than colts football, to fill a third string position.......nah.  doesnt add up.   If he want to get back in the league his position should match his profile.  Starter or in competition to be the starter.  Not buried in an already crowded roster.
    • @2006Coltsbestever   I don't condone it either. However, peaceful protest don't work. They are "disruptive" according to guys like @Dingus McGirt   They are tired of being killed and nothing is done about it. Sadly, it is going to get worse before it gets better.   Police officer was charged with lowest degree murder(joke). He stayed on Floyd's neck for more than 2 minutes after they couldn't find a pulse. Other officers, nothing. TBH, they probably put him in jail to protect him.    Until police officers face ramifications for their actions we will not be able to get past this. My comment goes for all races.   Confront racism to its face, regardless of color.   Save your crap.   I imagine this will be locked up soon. Clearly happens to all races, but if you can't set there and be honest with yourself about the treatment of minority Americans, I can only come to the conclusion, you are 1 of those guys that will go by and shoot at some protesters or try to run them down.    Racist trash.  
    • All that black power crap, racist. All police brutality and corruption should be called out and dealt with. Towards all colors. Cause guess what, they kill white people too. I can't stand the hypocrisy 
    • Of you want to be a it racist then calls out all racism. Many blacks are racist against whites. So save your crap
  • Members

• Sumo63

Sumo63 348

• w87r

w87r 776

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 20,989

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 1,452

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 10,356

• Chloe6124