Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marvin Lewis A Possible Future Head Coach

Shadow_Creek

17 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

I believe next season will either make it or break it for Frank and if he decides to gamble by rolling the dice with Jacoby another year theirs a good chance hell be getting his walking papers real soon. That being said my choice for his replacement is none other than Lewis because despite his losing record in the post season he knows how to build a great offense and defense and also hes very great at coaching.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I actually think Marvin Lewis is severely under-rated because people seem to forget about the team he delt with.  Lewis consistently had them competitive, just not a top team.

Look where they are now.

That said I see no reason why we would drop Reich to go with Lewis.  Reich is one of the better offensive play callers in the league.  He successfully covered up Brissett's weaknesses for a good portion of the season.  Get him a good QB under center and we're competing for the SB.  

22 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The same Marvin Lewis who coached for 15 seasons in Cincy and never won a playoff game, no thanks lmao . Frank deserves to be here, this has just been a strange season. 

He better show he deserves to be here next year last month and a half he has been the worst game planner in the league.

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

I actually think Marvin Lewis is severely under-rated because people seem to forget about the team he delt with.  Lewis consistently had them competitive, just not a top team.

Look where they are now.

That said I see no reason why we would drop Reich to go with Lewis.  Reich is one of the better offensive play callers in the league.  He successfully covered up Brissett's weaknesses for a good portion of the season.  Get him a good QB under center and we're competing for the SB.  

Not lately he has been awful lately.

On 12/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, CanuckColt said:

Right now I would take almost anybody with an open mind instead of Rigid Reich and Bonehead Ballard.

I'm not a 100% Ballard guy, but I can't agree with your statement. Ballard and Reich hopefully learn from their sticking with "nice, team guys" even when those guys are failing. And if they learn how things can spiral out of control when you do that, they will be better for it. I don't like Tomlin, or anything Pittsburg, but he at least has the guts to make changes...and his team is better for it.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:55 PM, Shadow_Creek said:

I believe next season will either make it or break it for Frank and if he decides to gamble by rolling the dice with Jacoby another year theirs a good chance hell be getting his walking papers real soon. That being said my choice for his replacement is none other than Lewis because despite his losing record in the post season he knows how to build a great offense and defense and also hes very great at coaching.