Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marvin Lewis A Possible Future Head Coach

Shadow_Creek

I believe next season will either make it or break it for Frank and if he decides to gamble by rolling the dice with Jacoby another year theirs a good chance hell be getting his walking papers real soon. That being said my choice for his replacement is none other than Lewis because despite his losing record in the post season he knows how to build a great offense and defense and also hes very great at coaching.

6 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

I believe next season will either make it or break it for Frank and if he decides to gamble by rolling the dice with Jacoby another year theirs a good chance hell be getting his walking papers real soon. That being said my choice for his replacement is none other than Lewis because despite his losing record in the post season he knows how to build a great offense and defense and also hes very great at coaching.

hit bong GIF

45 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I shouldn't laugh at this but I guess it is ok as long she is all right. That is bad haha 

Those guys need some real help on their technique. Either that, or the employee they were catching has been a B and they were just getting a little pay back.

1 hour ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Right now I would take almost anybody with an open mind instead of Rigid Reich and Bonehead Ballard.

2 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Are you insane?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, DougDew said:

IMO, there is zero chance that Irsay is even the slightest bit thinking about firing HCs or GMs, even if we go 0 and 16 next year.  There is zero chance Ballard is thinking about firing Reich.

Thankfully Irsay thinks long-term.  Unlike many of us who want things yesterday.

Some mistakes were made AND this roster was dealt some serious blows this year.  Roster blows to a VERY young team.
Except for two games, we rode the knife’s edge between winning and losing every game.  That catches up with you.

Bit to start thinking, as some are, of head coaching and gm changes, is just crazy.  Crazy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Thankfully Irsay thinks long-term.  Unlike many of us who want things yesterday.

Some mistakes were made AND this roster was dealt some serious blows this year.  Roster blows to a VERY young team.
Except for two games, we rode the knife’s edge between winning and losing every game.  That catches up with you.

Bit to start thinking, as some are, of head coaching and gm changes, is just crazy.  Crazy. 

when the team is regressing under their methods, fans will think get new people with different methods

19 minutes ago, DEFENSE said:

when the team is regressing under their methods, fans will think get new people with different methods

Yes, okay, but to judge this season solely on record is being short-sighted.  

And have we really regressed? We had a young team overachieve last year.  We werent as good as our record which we found out against KC.

This year, well, i shouldnt have to explain this year from Luck, to Vinny, to the WRs, CBs...: lots of key injuries.

Anybody expecting us to pick up where Luck left off is nuts.

Realistically, we are at best , an 8-8 team.  Which, under the circumstances, imo, “aint that bad”.  I think because of the close games and the 5-2, we were thinking we were better.  Then the loss of Mack, Hilton, the rest of the WRs, some defensive guys, Our young promising rusher.... i mean, what did we really think was gonna happen?

Im giving this season a pass.  Too many gut punches, right from the (un) LUCK (y) one.

I think Reich tried to steady the ship.  Then the kicking issues started, then the injuries.  Now we have to change what we wanna do.

I can remember ALOT of bad years.  Especially thru the 80s, but i cant remember the number of “hits” a Colts team took in a year.  Just nuts.

I’ll regroup, much like the organization, and i’ll be teady with a new attitude come draft and camp time.

• Thanks 1

Sometime the only choice you have is it the back button what a nonsensical post. Frank is a fantastic coachhe and Ballard work well together. It wasn't supposed to be a great season considering the one last year but number 12 bailed on the team therefore making Brissett the quarterback. Injuries kept adding up and I'm not really to say any of these pics from last year are busts. Louis needs to improve but we'll see what happens but it has to be with the same general manager and coach it's silly to think somebody else to take over

No way do I want Frank Reich replaced my Marvin Lewis! I'm not happy with this season either, but there are a lot of reactionary posts lately. I guess that's to be expected, but it seems like people could use some perspective. 

I don't want a coaching change, but even if I did, it certainly wouldn't be Marvin  Lewis. People are complaining about FR being too vanilla, but he's a mint chocolate chip with sprinkles compared to Marv Lewis. 

15 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

You can't be serious.  Marvin was a lousy coach.  

13 hours ago, CanuckColt said:

Right now I would take almost anybody with an open mind instead of Rigid Reich and Bonehead Ballard.

You don't watch football do you?

• Thanks 1