Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton ^messing^ Things Up

chrisfarley

Please don't ban me! From what I've always heard/read about this place, bannation is imminent for those who don't "toe the line" or have a differing opinion on things. For that reason alone, it took me years to finally take a chance and join this site.

I like it here, and the posters here seem to be good folks. I must be doing something right, or I would never have had enough approved posts to become a Member. Whether or not I wind up banned, I'll still be a Colts fan...on this website or on another. I just ask that y'all don't make me leave for expressing myself.

P.S. Your current name, as a MOD, is 'PeytonGirl'...on the official Colts website fan forum. Peyton is no longer a Colt. You might want to consider changing your name. PLEASE don't ban me for that remark. I'm not trying to be an a**, I'm just saying.

Nothing wrong with still being "Peyton girl" just because he isn't here anymore. imo.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't ban me! From what I've always heard/read about this place, bannation is imminent for those who don't "toe the line" or have a differing opinion on things. For that reason alone, it took me years to finally take a chance and join this site.

I like it here, and the posters here seem to be good folks. I must be doing something right, or I would never have had enough approved posts to become a Member. Whether or not I wind up banned, I'll still be a Colts fan...on this website or on another. I just ask that y'all don't make me leave for expressing myself.

P.S. Your current name, as a MOD, is 'PeytonGirl'...on the official Colts website fan forum. Peyton is no longer a Colt. You might want to consider changing your name. PLEASE don't ban me for that remark. I'm not trying to be an a**, I'm just saying.

All I can say is you might be pushing your luck with a post like this. :hide:

Actually, I don't agree with you.

This forum is loaded with varying opinions.

Where you get in trouble (banned) is when you attack others or don't respect their opinion by bashing them and their opinions.

You will be fine voicing your opinion, just don't act like its the ONLY opinion or act like it is fact.

This place would be boring if everyone had the same view. Much like real life.

I'm sure you're a smart guy. You certainly know when you are crossing the line.

We all do.

Woody Allen said that, not "some people".

Woody Allen liked under age girls too, but thats another issue.

I hear , and have heard, many people say that for most of my life.

Heck, it was the ongoing joke we had about our professors when I was working on my graduate degree at Bucknell.

That they couldn't "cut it" in the business world, so they teach.

And ps, I said "some people" so those here that were teachers wouldn't think I was attacking or belittling THEM.

He's your nemesis if you like the youngens.

Time for eyeglasses?

haha. No, eyes are okay.

I hope you weren't saying I like the youngins.

THAT would be crossing the line.

Seriously, is it scat, soat,? I'm lost.

On a side note, I have rentals and recently had to evict a couple from a commercial rental. Besides the fact that they decided they didn't want to pay rent anymore, the guy , I found out , molested a child in maryland. I wasn't aware till now that I had to check backgrounds in all 50 states as i am in Pa. I have NO sympathy , respect, time, etc for child molesters.

Don't worry, I got them GOOD in court. It pays to have contacts. (like the judge) I also managed to ruin their plans to open the business at another location in my town. The guy runs a hobby shop for heaven's sake. I had the code office and police put "pressure" on them and make it difficult.

A hobby shop? Why doesn't he just open a candy store for heaven's sake. Some people are truly worthless.

haha. No, eyes are okay.

I hope you weren't saying I like the youngins.

Hey man....I'm not here to judge.

Seriously, is it scat, soat,? I'm lost.

"SEAT" not "scat".

It was Chris Hanson's little catch phrase during the ill fated "To Catch a Predator" series, saying "Why don't you have a seat" as seen in the vid. Just a little pop-culture for ya.

Actually, I don't agree with you.

This forum is loaded with varying opinions.

Where you get in trouble (banned) is when you attack others or don't respect their opinion by bashing them and their opinions.

You will be fine voicing your opinion, just don't act like its the ONLY opinion or act like it is fact.

This place would be boring if everyone had the same view. Much like real life.

I'm sure you're a smart guy. You certainly know when you are crossing the line.

We all do.

I would hope so, but that's not what I've read/heard for years abut this fan forum. I've always heard that it you didn't Edit or "toe the line" you're gonna get banned. I'm a COLTS fan, and I hope what I've heard/read doesn't turn out to be true.

In my opinion, I've posted nothing that is "inflammatory" or hateful in any sense. I'm just very wary of the MODS and all that I've previously heard/read.

Edited by Coltssouth
inappropriate

Hey man....I'm not here to judge.

"SEAT" not "scat".

It was Chris Hanson's little catch phrase during the ill fated "To Catch a Predator" series, saying "Why don't you have a seat" as seen in the vid. Just a little pop-culture for ya.

Hmmm.

Maybe I DO need glasses after all.

But, alas, I'm much too vain for glasses. Maybe Lasic.

Isn't he the drummer in the band "Hanson"? Mmmmm Bop.............

I would hope so, but that's not what I've read/heard for years abut this fan forum. I've always heard that it you didn't "ball-wash" or "toe the line" you're gonna get banned. I'm a COLTS fan, and I hope what I've heard/read doesn't turn out to be true.

In my opinion, I've posted nothing that is "inflammatory" or hateful in any sense. I'm just very wary of the MODS and all that I've previously heard/read.

No problem.

I would suggest just to not attack anyone or fall for trolling.

Also, it's a VERY bad idea to call out the Mods. VERY bad idea.

They have a tough and thankless job. They can't please everyone.

Edited by Maureen
inappropriate

Nothing wrong with still being "Peyton girl" just because he isn't here anymore. imo.

Yeah, there really is...If you're a moderator on the COLTS FAN FORUM of the official Indianapolis Colts website.

/That'll probably be enough to do it

//darn it

///I DON'T want to go

I would hope so, but that's not what I've read/heard for years abut this fan forum. I've always heard that it you didn't "ball-wash" or "toe the line" you're gonna get banned. I'm a COLTS fan, and I hope what I've heard/read doesn't turn out to be true.

The mods are Colts fans too. It is against forum rules to discuss moderation on the board so please no more of this. If you have an issue please pm one of us and we will be happy to discuss it.

I'm sorry you have been given a bad impression of this site but everyone has their own opinion and not everyone is going to like the type of enviroment we have here. We truly appreciate the ones who do.

This is total bunk.

As long as you don't attack any one individual, you won't get into trouble. Typically a 24 hour suspension is given at first as a warning shot. It should be viewed as a learning experience. However many people fly off the handle, and when they return from suspension the first thing they do is go off on whatever mod enacted the suspension, thus garnering a perma-ban.

After many years with this community, last week I finally got my 24 hour timeout in the naughty chair for suggesting that another member wipe their bum with their #18 jersey. It was meant to be funny, but it was also meant to insult the member. A clear infraction of the rules. I chose to PM the mod and apologize for putting them in that position to have to suspend me, actually suggesting that we aren't suspending people often enough. As well, I apologized via PM to the member that I offended. I actually gave myself a week off because I was hot, everyone else seemed hot and it seemed the best option.

I for one am so happy that this forum is "clean". People should feel free to view this website with their young children standing over their shoulder. Go to any other fan forum and we have people dropping any one of the "seven dirty words" with obnoxious full page sized signatures featuring topless women shaking their boobies to-n-fro.

I can do without my daughter seeing that and thinking her dirty old man is perving on the interweb. I do that in private.sneaky-evil-smily.gif

No problem.

I would suggest just to not attack anyone or fall for trolling.

Also, it's a VERY bad idea to call out the Mods. VERY bad idea.

They have a tough and thankless job. They can't please everyone.

PS, it IS a good idea to "ball wash", otherwise you could get warts.

1. I've never attacked anyone, and Trolls are gonna troll. You can't stop that. LOL

2. I've never "called out" a MOD. I'm a Cotls fan on the official board, just let me post.

The mods are Colts fans too. It is against forum rules to discuss moderation on the board so please no more of this. If you have an issue please pm one of us and we will be happy to discuss it.

I'm sorry you have been given a bad impression of this site but everyone has their own opinion and not everyone is going to like the type of enviroment we have here. We truly appreciate the ones who do.

I just read this post from a MOD after I posted my most recent post. I didn't know that it was policy to not discuss moderation tactics on this fan forum. I apologize to the MODS and will not question them in the future.

May I still post here? I honestly had no idea of the rule.

I just read this post from a MOD after I posted my most recent post. I didn't know that it was policy to not discuss moderation tactics on this fan forum. I apologize to the MODS and will not question them in the future.

There is also a rule about continuing an arguement.....just sayin'.

If there is a restriction or "time-out" placed upon your posting ability you will recieve a pm from a moderator. The board rules are linked in the bottom right corner of the board if you want to read up on them real quick.

ruksak,

I thank you for the supporting words. At this point, I'm probably gonna get a bannation of some sort, not because I'm an inflammatory poster/fan of another team...but because I speak my mind. I'm a fan of the Colts' TEAM. I want to see them be successful in the future.

I don't wanna have to go elsewhere. I like it here, with fellow fans of the COLTS franchise. But we'll see. Achtung! Papier bitte!

Edited by Coltssouth
Inappropriate

LOL wait till you find out about JJ...

If you have issue with a Mod named PeytonGirl (who is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet for the record) I hate to see what you are going to do once you fnd out one of the mods is a Pats fan...

ruksak,

I thank you for the supporting words. At this point, I'm probably gonna get a bannation of some sort, not because I'm an inflammatory poster/fan of another team...but because I speak my mind. I'm a fan of the Colts' TEAM. I want to see them be successful in the future. I dared to comment/question the commnet a MOD made on one of my posts and, therefore, I'll pay the price.

I don't wanna have to go elsewhere. I like it here, with fellow fans of the COLTS franchise. But we'll see.

I honestly didn't know that questioning/replying to a Mod's post was verboten. Achtung! Papier bitte!

I wasn't actually supporting you. You should just DROP IT if you want to stay here. You just called another poster a "homer" in post #106. That's not the right idea bro.

Every forum of any variety I have ever encountered stipulates directly that questioning moderation in open forum is a bannable offense. Every single forum....

ANYWHO.......about that Peyton Manning guy........

If you heard such awful things, I wonder what your motivation was for joining in the first place.

And I am joining to ask you in the nicest way possible, please don't ever tell me to change my user name. I have been PeytonGirl for a very long time and I WILL be PeytonGirl long after Peyton no longer plays. I won't ever post as anything else.

May I just say, that is not very considerate. If I say anything else, I might have to ban myself.

This has really run it's course don't you all think? Plus it is off topic as anything Peyton Manning does from here on out ;)

On a Denver fan forum, a poster was excitedly talking about the workout saying "Peyton can now turn his head 360 degrees".

I was quite alarmed. Perhaps this stem cell therapy has granted Peyton some unnatural powers?

On a Denver fan forum, a poster was excitedly talking about the workout saying "Peyton can now turn his head 360 degrees".

I was quite alarmed. Perhaps this stem cell therapy has granted Peyton some unnatural powers?

lmbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta get me some stem!

What a shock! Denver offered him 5 years $90 Million and he's still holding out for more. But it's not about the money.

The Chiefs and the Seahawks have a small mountain of cap room and they weren't even given the opportunity to meet with him.

Its not about the money.

Well in that case maybe Irsay should rethink his decision? I mean this is huge.

Well in that case maybe Irsay should rethink his decision? I mean this is huge.

Now PM can trick the defense and look behind him......

If you heard such awful things, I wonder what your motivation was for joining in the first place.

And I am joining to ask you in the nicest way possible, please don't ever tell me to change my user name. I have been PeytonGirl for a very long time and I WILL be PeytonGirl long after Peyton no longer plays. I won't ever post as anything else.

May I just say, that is not very considerate. If I say anything else, I might have to ban myself.

I just pictured you changing your name to LuckyGirl and I think I just threw up.....a little............in my mouth......... :faint:

Good for you PG

.......... from the "homer".