Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

3 and outs are as bad as a turnover. 

We should be dinking and dunking first downs instead of trying to do that worthless downfield stuff.

Just now, DougDew said:

Wow, that talented NO WR just made a great catch of that badly overthrown ball by their crappy QB.  Nice to have WR talent.

Mhm

Can those of you who think Jacoby is the guy explain why?  I can't for the life of me see it, and not seen it all year.  Love the guy, don't like the QB play. 

3 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Real nice of the refs allowing Cook to use the ground to catch that pass. 

Frank with the Christmas gift of not challenging. 

that's what I was saying! not like it matters but still lol

Just now, boo2202 said:

Ballard see what a stud receiver looks like??? Know go get us one.

Need a quarterback that can put the ball on a receiver.

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

P.s. I think since the Superbowl Drew Brees has about 7 incompletions against us lol

Yea, but as soon as he has one people try to make Brissett comparisons....unreal

Horrible overthrow down the middle by NO's crappy QB.  A decent FS would have intercepted that.

5 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Real nice of the refs allowing Cook to use the ground to catch that pass. 

Frank with the Christmas gift of not challenging. 

It looked like a catch. It would have been a waste of a challenge. 

Just now, DougDew said:

Horrible overthrow down the middle by NO's crappy QB.  A decent FS would have intercepted that.

He will have more touchdowns than Brissett has completions...

So fitting Brees will break the record against a poor defense which Peyton played with his whole career in INDY just about 

How do these hacks on this team cash their paychecks. These fools are terrible at their jobs up and down the 53 and the coaches are either putting poor plans, poor teaching or have already checked out. This looks like the play of an expansion team. I want Jeff George teams back 

WR, DT, it doesn't matter.  If don't have a QB, it will not matter.  

They either have to get Luck back into the building or sell out to get a QB.  

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

Anyone think the Colts get shutout? It’s got that feeling to me.

It's a very reasonable thought.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Seriously?   If that’s all hunters did, you wouldn’t have all the bashing of them that there is.....   Come on now....
    • How'd you all figure out that no one ate the meat from those animals from that picture?    It's funny how people like to bash hunters when they fund much of the wildlife here in the states, contribute to economies around the world, and feed many poor in the areas they hunt.    
    • It's obvious you don't know much about hunting, here, or in other parts of the world. Not all hunters, but most are conversationalist. And rarely is meat wasted. Even in safari hunts in Africa, rarely does anything go to waste. Meat is normally dressed and prepped immediately, and either eaten at the camp, on the reserve by locals, or sent to market. So it's not for no other reason. And while I'm sure that some hunts are "lazy", most are active "stalk". And even in lazy hunts, the meat is not wasted.    It's hilarious how most folks will pearl clutch at hunting, yet order their fast food chicken sandwich or hamburger which is made from animals that never had a chance to run wild. I guess mass systemic killing is better than rifle or bow? And most don't have a clue that hunting is needed for population control in many areas. As long as the animal is not endangered, and as long as there is no waste, folks shouldn't have an issue. If they do, they need to go vegan or loosen up on their pearls.
    • A customer of mine , a woman, owned a hoagie shop locally.  A well-known establishment that had success for 50 + years.  The owner died , and left business to his MUCH younger wife.  She proceeded to travel the world shooting everything in site.  Soon, the restaurant wall were covered with pictures of her smiling face next to DEAD big, beautiful animals.  Lions, Tigers, bears (oh my! Haha), deer and elk of all types, etc, etc, etc.  Beautiful animals, dead for no other reason than to hang on a wall.:  Many are shot in enclosed areas with high power , from a distance.   Well, business fell off the face of the earth and she eventually sold. Karma!   I always say “impress me, hunt with a bowie knife, or stay on the couch.”     I just don’t “get it.”  
    • He’s moving to Zionsville.  The fact his house is for sale doesn’t mean he’s done in Indy.  With that said I hope the Colts don’t re-sign him.   He’s moving to Zionsville.
  • Members

• CR91

CR91 10,596

• Robin

Robin 159

• coltsfanej

coltsfanej 370

• jmac_48

jmac_48 524

• Four2itus

Four2itus 3,992

• EastStreet