Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Nadine

3 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

I about wrecked when I heard Booger say that on 107.5 today. That's an insane take. 

In all honesty Booger is one of my least favorite broadcasters. He’s one of those safe take guys who... just watches highlights and box scores to form his opinion...

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yikes....  Compared to what stackpile?
    • -Will Levis, Kentucky -Hendon Hooker, Tennessee -Tyler VanDyke, Miami -DJ Uiagalelei, Clemson - Looks better every game -Anthony Richardson, Florida -Cameron Ward, Washington state - Jaren Hall   Will ANY of these players be an NFL star...... Who knows???  I dont   But..... they are all better candidates with much higher potential than Sam E   75% of the above SHOULD be available when we draft....  Some will slide   I think until you HAVE the QB of the future on your roster ..., you have to at least try, each and every year.... Till you get your QB of the future   Cause THATS THE key to winning games in the NFL                
    • Right. How lame to want to see how things play out before you make a judgement.   You couldnt be a better example of whats wrong with the world today. So desperate to be right you declare victory at the first sign of affirmation.    Its like youve never actually watched the NFL before in your life. You think the first 4 games tells you the entire story. Well it never tells you the entire story, the last 5 years watching just the Colts should make that abundantly clear. But only if you actually pay attention and arent desperate to look like you know what youre talking about.
    • To be fair they did go get Wentz who wasn’t supposed to be a bandaid. With Reich’s history with him and Ballard going a lot of scouting on him it was the smart move. It should of been at least two years and Irsay got in the day. Who knows how that would of turned out bad he got a second year to grow with the offense. There is no doubt in my mind Ballard and Reich would of given him a second year. You had the entire oline misting camp time along with Wentz. Then he hurt his ankles. Who knows how the season would of started had that not happened. Then you had Covid hit at the wrong time. Then Irsay panicked and used his personal vendetta against Wentz. That’s where the big mistake at QB came. It came from Irsay.    
  • Members

• Nickster

Nickster 2,632

• MPStack

MPStack 5,698

• csmopar

csmopar 10,255

• strt182

strt182 500

• cptcomeback

cptcomeback 15

• jvan1973