Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jacoby 4 of 12 for 30 yards he is on fire tonight guys might hit 80 yards by the end of the game .

Holy crap...I just stumbled across Chloe’s Twitter (obvious by the twitter handle) and he/she is blaming absolutely everybody but JB. I’m only saying it because it’s kind of extreme the way she’s call

Andrew Luck enjoying retirement!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

I about wrecked when I heard Booger say that on 107.5 today. That's an insane take. 

In all honesty Booger is one of my least favorite broadcasters. He’s one of those safe take guys who... just watches highlights and box scores to form his opinion...

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Regression of offensive line...check

Regression of special teams...check

Regression of defence..............check

However,this team is on the upward swing with all of our young talent. In Ballard we trust.

Actually, we can trust you and your comments.

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

In all honesty Booger is one of my least favorite broadcasters. He’s one of those safe take guys who... just watches highlights and box scores to form his opinion...

...and then says something absolutely DUMB.

They going to get waxed. Ballard has more questions than answers right now.  This roster was not as great as many seem to think it is.  Especially on defense. His induction into the Hall of Fame by Colts fans after 1 draft was premature imo.  

• Thanks 1
  • Nadine locked this topic