Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Nadine

Just now, coming on strong said:

even on jacobys completions he is throwing the ball behind the wrs   .  he has no ball placement unless you have elite wrs   its a problem

Well, to be completely fair, the one to Inman was right on the money, but he has been throwing mostly behind thus far - or way out front.

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Our OL is having trouble opening holes.  I wasn't expecting that with all of their injuries on the DL. 

No.  You're not supposed to look at facts, especially when they point towards the wonderous oline sucking.  

Its just supposed to be a nit pick JB thread disguised as a game day thread.

2 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Commentators - 

“Do you think Jacoby Brissett is a franchise guy?”

”Absolutely!!”

well, you’re absolutely wrong :woah:

I’m getting really tired of these comments every week. It’s clear that these guys are watching highlights, or looking at box scores and nothing else. They aren’t actually getting the full story of his play this season. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DougDew said:

No.  You're not supposed to look at facts, especially when they point towards the wonderous oline sucking.  

Its just supposed to be a nit pick JB thread disguised as a game day thread.

count each play how long the line holds up he is getting about 5 seconds to throw the ball well above the average in the nfl.   the line looks bad when the QB holds onto the ball for so long guys like brady rodgers after 2 seconds the ball is gone, they dont sit there holding the ball waiting for someone to get open they throw people open with timing and anticipation

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I’m getting really tired of these comments every week. It’s clear that these guys are watching highlights, or looking at box scores and nothing else. They aren’t actually getting the full story of his play this season. 

I about wrecked when I heard Booger say that on 107.5 today. That's an insane take. 

4 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

hell I wonder if some of our fanbase is even watching the games