Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Is Chad Kelly in the building?  It’s time to pull JB for the year, let him take care of that clip board he is so good at doing and give someone else a chance 

Okay...Desir’s struggles are real. And Rock’s had an okay rookie season but to be honest I was never super high on his potential and I’m still not.

Defense needs 2 new corners a linebacker that can cover tight ends and backs and 2 middle defensive tackles? Chris Jones and the other Jones on the cowboys would look good but Ballard isn’t signing anyone that will command more than $10 mill a year

12 minutes ago, chad72 said:

No, they got Brees the record. Mercy rule will prevail, they won’t score more than 41 and we’ll get a garbage time TD that will matter to someone in fantasy. :) 

No such thing as a mercy rule with Sean Payton

9 minutes ago, reidaj1812 said:

if Kelly don't start the 2nd half just to see what we have in him im giving up on CB and I was a fan. we need to spend money on a DL in FA and the ones starting would be great back ups. no qb should be able to hit all but one of his passes in the 1sst half of a game. if we don't hit fa hard next year this team will be a joke again

I think the best bet to see Kelly is on the road vs Jax

6 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

did you guys ever see a QB throw the ball 25 times for 50 yards

Rodgers vs 2015 Broncos 

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Did Drew break the consecutive completion record?

Tied it. 28/29

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

Man lots of people posting who never post when things were going well.

Yep and they’ll be here all week and off season long

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

It’s actually official. The Colts pass D is historically bad.

This makes it the worst 4 weeks in a row.  Folks can look it up.  But it is true. #32

I thought we would make it at least somewhat competitive tonite. Sure doesn't look that way :( 

9 minutes ago, MAv said:

Here is the problem, we don't have a downfield receiver... we do not have a receiver that requires a double cover, so teams know we are going for the 10 15 yard passes.... And there you have Antonio Brown sitting at home Chris Ballard should have had a grown * man conversation with him and brought him in

Your joking right?

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yep and they’ll be here all week and off season long

it's the nature of the internet. This forum is gonna be a miserable place for quite a while

1 minute ago, colts_100nascar17fan said:

Will anyone wear paper bags over thier head Sunday? Hmmm, that would be funny %.

They shouldn’t show up just like the team tonight. 

29 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Holy crap...I just stumbled across Chloe’s Twitter (obvious by the twitter handle) and he/she is blaming absolutely everybody but JB. I’m only saying it because it’s kind of extreme the way she’s calling for coaches/players heads

What’s her Twitter I want to see this mess lol

This season is over and very disappointing  but I will continue to watch rest of season and have high hopes for next year.  We will get better and I have faith in this franchise but this season hurts alot.

4 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

This makes it the worst 4 weeks in a row.  Folks can look it up.  But it is true. #32

I totally believe it just with the eye test. It’s been so unbelievably bad. Not just open receivers but complete lapses in coverage.

2 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Your joking right?

I guess he’s ready to pour gasoline on this team?

Antonio Brown the Clown? Give me a break!

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

JB 21.5 M CAP in 2020

:facepalm:

So what? We still have over 110 mil

16 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Actually Eberdlus was hired because the visor wanted 

I stand corrected but this is the D that Ballard wanted and I have always hated it