Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

I still don’t see how this team can be fixed. Even with a star QB there’s just too many problems. 

I hate to say it, but what if Reich decides to head out to greener pastures?

Im not sure why im watching the game.  The 

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Its sad.

A few months ago we all thought we had a SB contender.

We lost our top 5 QB , pretty much all WRs, as well as key injuries on a young team.  Add in a horrible kicking game, and here we are.   
  A few months ago Reich and Ballard were geniuses.  Did they both take a stupid pill?  No.  See above for answer. 
  Im not sure why anyone has lost trust in Ballard or that he’ll address the issues.

Yes, JB needs to improve, along with the whole organization.  I think it will happen.

I hope so. Pretty easy to improve on this

9 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I don’t even know what the plan should be in the offseason. And that’s just on defense. Our pass rush isn’t getting home and our coverage is just awful, even aside from the soft zone. 

You can thank Mr. Ballard for that. He’s hit on two picks and everyone thinks he’s a draft guru....smh

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

I still don’t see how this team can be fixed. Even with a star QB there’s just too many problems. 

I hate to say it, but what if Reich decides to head out to greener pastures?

He has a contract so that’s not happening.

Also Frank has been part of the problem.

5 minutes ago, #12. said:

Frank's fine.  Not sure about Eberflus.

Let me see.  Ballard hired Eberflus because it was the D Ballard wanted to employ. Who should b fired?  Who drafted the talent for this D?  Do u see a lot of talent on this team after 3 years of Ballard drafting??

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Let me see.  Ballard hired Eberflus because it was the D Ballard wanted to employ. Who should b fired?  Who drafted the talent for this D?  Do u see a lot of talent on this team after 3 years of Ballard drafting??

Actually Eberdlus was hired because the visor wanted him.

1 minute ago, runthepost said:

Teddy is a better passer than Brissett 

They are both backup material. 

Can Jim just give Luck a call and say “hey what’s it going to take for you to come back?  You have had the entire year off with no rehab.....now it’s time to come back to work.” #2020

Yeah, throw it to the slowest pass catcher Doyle On 3rd down in tight coverage?? :scratch:

Here is the problem, we don't have a downfield receiver... we do not have a receiver that requires a double cover, so teams know we are going for the 10 15 yard passes.... And there you have Antonio Brown sitting at home Chris Ballard should have had a grown * man conversation with him and brought him in

Just now, legend300 said:

Why does he keep throwing to Doyle with 56 guarding him, crazy

Because that’s what we do and if I’ve learned anything about Frank he does what we do no matter what.

Just now, Bubba said:

Can Jim just give Luck a call and say “hey what’s it going to take for you to come back?  You have had the entire year off with no rehab.....now it’s time to come back to work.” #2020

Jim should go in Andrews house while he’s out and take Andrew’s book collection hostage.  That’ll get his attention.

so drew is going for the best completion percentage in a game and I'm guessing JB is going for the worst? atleast he would have a record for himself!!

1 minute ago, MAv said:

Here is the problem, we don't have a downfield receiver... we do not have a receiver that requires a double cover, so teams know we are going for the 10 15 yard passes.... And there you have Antonio Brown sitting at home Chris Ballard should have had a grown * man conversation with him and brought him in

Haha.  Funny

thanks for that

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Because that’s what we do and if I’ve learned anything about Frank he does what we do no matter what.

I’m sure there’s other options but Brissett keeps going to him.  

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

so drew is going for the best completion percentage in a game and I'm guessing JB is going for the worst? atleast he would have a record for himself!!

I would dial up some blitzes so he can remember tonight for the next week.

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

I would dial up some blitzes so he can remember tonight for the next week.

he is gonna remember tonight for the rest of his life already lol

20 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Thomas has more yards than our whole offense 

lol I notice that. I wish the saints run the score up just to let the front office people know how far away this team is from anything. we need to spend in FA next off season