Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Nadine

5 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Oh no...let’s let everyone get a good taste of JB so they can finally see the light. It looks like a NFL QB VS a high school QB tonight.

I am sadly hoping JB gets hurt and carted off. He is killing this team. Killing it. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Man Brissett is just plain AWFUL this game, I mean he looks just like 100% GARBAGE, he doesn't usually look QUITE this bad.

That's because they're playing him like a real NFL QB and it's not going well.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I think it’s more teams selling out to stop the run.  Like someone else said in this thread teams don’t respect the pass at all and it shows.  When they did the Colts ran over people.

Yup, they are bunching the middle early downs, and only rushing 4 on third. Still we have open guys that we're not hitting.

Brissett is a nice guy and I hate watching him struggle like this, but... I think we've seen all that we need to see.  We need to get a 1st round QB somehow or beg and plead for Luck back (which is also a wild card because he could just leave again in a year).  JB is a good backup but that's it.  I can't watch this garbage anymore, too many flashbacks for the game I went to 8 years ago where we lost by like 60.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Ballard... Do stuff this offseason and draft. Please. Sell out. Trade picks. Get us a QB and a stud WR. Get us someone on defense that can actually get to the opposing QB. I’m growing increasingly tired of these guys that play average at best.

All that money... We just continue to save

Ballard needs to start taking some criticism. Some of the contracts he’s handed out, picks, etc. I know he wants to resign his own, but I’m not sure many are worth resigning. Doyle is average TE we just signed up for 7mil a year, desir looks bad this year, signing Hoyer. How long will people keep giving him a pass? Not even sure hooker has earned a new contract. 

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

You really want to see Hoyer because Kelly isn’t active.

Yes, I do and then maybe next week we at least would possibly get to see Kelly active. I’m so glad I’ve not renewed those season tickets last season, this season would have put me over the edge. The colts are killing their fan base.