Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Nadine

Just now, EastStreet said:

If next week gets out of hand, maybe... But it's a home game and I'm sure they stick with JB short of a horrible disaster. 

if Kelly don't start the 2nd half just to see what we have in him im giving up on CB and I was a fan. we need to spend money on a DL in FA and the ones starting would be great back ups. no qb should be able to hit all but one of his passes in the 1sst half of a game. if we don't hit fa hard next year this team will be a joke again

1 minute ago, reidaj1812 said:

if Kelly don't start the 2nd half just to see what we have in him im giving up on CB and I was a fan. we need to spend money on a DL in FA and the ones starting would be great back ups. no qb should be able to hit all but one of his passes in the 1sst half of a game. if we don't hit fa hard next year this team will be a joke again

He isn’t active

1 minute ago, reidaj1812 said:

Not sure Kelly is active

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Holy crap...I just stumbled across Chloe’s Twitter (obvious by the twitter handle) and he/she is blaming absolutely everybody but JB. I’m only saying it because it’s kind don extreme the way she’s calling for coaches/players heads

They all need to be torn apart for this one, Jacoby included.  The Colts coaches have refused to adjust in shape or form from “what they do” and that’s on the coaches 100% and the players have quit.  This is the type of game that should get people fired.

• Like 1