Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills Beat The Steelers In Pittsburgh

King Colt

Had quite a few emotions in that game. Was a complete wreck in the 4th quarter, is this what watching your team play on Sunday Night is supposed to feel like? How can this be good for your health? I'm too used to watching my team play at 1:00 every Sunday, with the occasional 4:00 game that would only be on that late because of it being a West Coast game.

The Bills at this point just needed to win and get in, and I wasn't feeling that confident going into the game. Pittsburgh is a tough place to win, they have the Patriots in Foxboro next week, and I was worried that it would come down to winning Week 17 at home against the Jets. Glad we got the win and put this away quick.

I know the division is a longshot at this point (would require not only beating the Patriots in Foxboro, but winning Week 17 and the NFL Gods having the Patriots lose at home to the Dolphins), but even beating the Patriots could screw them out of a first round bye if Kansas City can win their games, so at the least I'll be pulling for that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, buffalo34 said:

I know the division is a longshot at this point (would require not only beating the Patriots in Foxboro, but winning Week 17 and the NFL Gods having the Patriots lose at home to the Dolphins), but even beating the Patriots could screw them out of a first round bye if Kansas City can win their games, so at the least I'll be pulling for that.

Lets goooooo Bills! 

Just freaking protect the ball. The Patriots can't score points without a short field lol. Allen needs to run a little more than last time on 3rd down situations. 

3 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

I'm rooting for the Bill's and the Ravens to make it to the SB. Either one I'm cool with. Just. Please keep the cruddy patriots out of the bowl game. Pretty please? 

I agree with the Bills, but not the Ravens.

My order:

Bills

Chiefs

Titans

Texans

Ravens

Patriots