Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Happy2BeHere

Joke thread

...a big fat check the man is freaking awesome! Give this dude an extension already :D

come on we need some humor around here not much else to look forward to the rest of the season for the Colts that is.

Time to laugh with me :funny:

:edit: Mod Edit: Changed the title and locked the thread because we don't allow joke threads here

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

No. Some of us aren’t sober and thought this was real. I didn’t know what happened in the last 5 hours. 

Heart attacks are real. 

• Haha 4

There are at least 3 people who are probably saying. I told you we should have traded up and taken Will Hernandez.  

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

...a big fat check the man is freaking awesome! Give this dude an extension already :D

come on we need some humor around here not much else to look forward to the rest of the season for the Colts that is.

Time to laugh with me :funny:

I Hate You:funny: well played

• Haha 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would say that even Ballard takes a look at what the SB teams did in the past few years compared to what he has done.  Its common sense to make that comparison.
    • This horse dung of using the 49ers as comparison is exactly that, horse dung. First it was the Patriots and now it's the 49ers.  Calling Ballard no better than 31 other GMs in the league is not only untrue, it's childish and ignorant. 
    • Great points.  But here's the issue.  Its Garrapalo that's QBing them to the SB, not the guy they took to develop in round 3.  Cousins is also in the same mold as JG.  They were both taken in rounds later than 1 who happened to work out....and weren't apparently good enough for their old teams to still want them (I know NE had Brady).     They are both probably second tier guys.  And the developmental QB we take in round 3 will probably be just like them.   So, the question is, do you want a franchise QB to build around, or a full roster led by a QB that isn't quite franchise quality.  IMO, after winning one SB in 20 years with PM and AL and a marginal defense, I definitely do not want to spend the capital on a franchise QB.  Having said that, taking a QB with a mid first round pick like #13 isn't really a lot of capital compared to PM and AL, or a trade up for a Mahomes or a Darnold/Allen.
    • 1. Bengals  2. Redskins  3. Lions  4. Giants 5. Dolphins  6. Chargers 7. Panthers 8. Cardinals  9. Jaguars 10. Browns 11. Jets 12. Raiders 13. Colts  14. Buccaneers 15. Broncos  16. Falcons 
    • What’s with the obsession of kicking Smith inside to guard? He’s fine at RT. The position we would need Conklin to play is LT. If you wanna look at an offensive lineman that could be upgraded, it’s Glowinski.
  • Members