Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Best In The Nfl

IndyTrav

All these big bucks getting thrown around to WRs here in the off season got me thinking. Who are in your opinion the best players at there positions. Lets start with offense, and if it goes well we can go to def.

In Order....

QB:Aaron Rodgers... (Big Gap).....Tom Brady-Drew Brees-Eli Manning-Matthew Stafford-Phillip Rivers-Big Ben-Matt Ryan-Cam Newton- Tony Romo

RB: Arian Foster-Adrian Peterson-Chris Johnson-Ray Rice-Steven Jackson-MJD- Michael Turner-Lesean Mccoy-Marshawn Lynch-Deangelo Williams

WR: Larry Fitzgerald-Calvin Johnson....(Massive Gap).....Andre Johnson-Roddy White-Brandon Marshall-Mike Wallace-Hakeem Nicks- Dwayne Bowe-Greg Jennings-Miles Austin

I noticed I didnt put any of the top$ making WR this year in FA on that list. Funny how that works...

QB: Aaron Rodgers ... (tiny gap) ... Tom Brady-Drew Brees ... (gap) ... Eli Manning-Phillip Rivers-Matt Schaub-Ben Rothlesberger ... (gap) ... Tony Romo-Matthew Stafford-Matt Ryan ... (tiny gap) ... Jay cutler.

I would place Peyton Manning right now with Eli, Phillip, Matt and Ben until I see his first game.

GO COLTS

RB: Arian Foster-Adrian Peterson ... (gap) ... Chris Johnson-Ray Rice-Steven Jackson-Maurice Jones Drew-LeSean McCoy ... (big gap) ... Michael Turner-Matt Forte-Frank Gore-Darren McFadden ... (gap) ... Marshawn Lynch-Deangelo Williams-Shonne Green ... (fall of the table gap) ...

I may have missed someone that belongs above the "fall of the table gap" and I was tempted to stop at Darren McFadden.

GO COLTS

This is all premised on every player being 100% healthy:

QB: Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Eli Manning

RB: Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Arian Foster, Maurice Jones-Drew, Darren McFadden

WR: Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Roddy White

Assuming everyone is 90-100% healthy for this year.

Qb: Peyton....small gap.....Aaron rodgers....somewhat small gap....Brees, Brady......another somewhat small gap....Eli, Big Ben.....gap.......Romo, Rivers, Ryan.......gap.......Cutler, Flacco.

Rb: Peterson, McCoy, Foster, MJD, Rice, Sproles, Forte, CJ, Turner, Gore.

Wr: Calvin Johnson, Fitz, Andre Johnson, Welker, Greg Jennings, Randy Moss (when he tries), Wallace, Vincent Jackson, Marshall, Desean Jackson, Jordy Nelson, Colston, Roddy White, Cruz, Nicks.

Assuming we are talking about all players being 100% healthy:

QBs:

Top Tier: Peyton, Brady, Brees, Rodgers

Second Tier: Eli, Roethlisberger

Third Tier: Rivers, Matt Ryan, Romo, Cutler...CAM, WOAH CAM

Undisputed Greatest of All Time: Luck...

RBs:

Top Tier: Peterson, Turner, MJD, Foster, CJ2K, Rice, McCoy, Forte

Second Tier: Sproles, Gore, Lynch

WRs:

Top Tier: Fitz, Calvin, Andre, Welker

Second Tier: Wayne, Jennings, Cruz, Nicks, Mike Wallace, Roddy White

These are all the best right now, not of all time:

QBs -- Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning....SMALL GAP.....Eli Manning....NORMAL GAP.......Roethlisberger, Rivers, Stafford, Ryan, Romo, Vick.....NORMAL GAP..... Cutler, Flacco, Schaub, Bradford, Dalton, Newton

RBs -- Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, CJ2K, MJD......TINY GAP.......McCoy, Rice......TINY GAP.....Turner, Forte, Lynch, Gore, Steven Jackson, Fred Jackson,McFadden, Charles......NORMAL GAP........Mendenhall, McGahee, D-lo Williams, BJE, Bush, Greene

WRs -- Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Wes Welker.....TINY GAP.....Wayne, Jennings, White, Marshall......TINY GAP.......Wallace, Nicks, Cruz,Steve Smith, Desean Jackson, Colston,Vincent Jackson, Lloyd, Austin, Stevie Johnson, Britt, Green

Tell me if I'm forgetting someone, but I'm pretty sure I got em all.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, March 18, 2012 - Spam
Hidden by Coltssouth, March 18, 2012 - Spam

Get up to 100000 forum backlinks with our backlinks service & massive targeted traffic Get great web traffic using amazing backlink service today. We can post your custom post up to 100’000 forums around the web, get thousands of backlinks and incredible targeted web traffic in very short time. Most affordable and most powerful service for web traffic and backlinks in the world!!!! Your post will be published up to 100000 forums worldwide your website or blog will get instant traffic and massive increase in seo rankings just after few days or weeks so your site will get targeted long term traffic from search engines. Order now: <a href=http://xrumerservice.org>backlink service</a>

All these big bucks getting thrown around to WRs here in the off season got me thinking. Who are in your opinion the best players at there positions. Lets start with offense, and if it goes well we can go to def.

In Order....

QB:Aaron Rodgers... (Big Gap).....Tom Brady-Drew Brees-Eli Manning-Matthew Stafford-Phillip Rivers-Big Ben-Matt Ryan-Cam Newton- Tony Romo

RB: Arian Foster-Adrian Peterson-Chris Johnson-Ray Rice-Steven Jackson-MJD- Michael Turner-Lesean Mccoy-Marshawn Lynch-Deangelo Williams

WR: Larry Fitzgerald-Calvin Johnson....(Massive Gap).....Andre Johnson-Roddy White-Brandon Marshall-Mike Wallace-Hakeem Nicks- Dwayne Bowe-Greg Jennings-Miles Austin

I noticed I didnt put any of the top$ making WR this year in FA on that list. Funny how that works...

IMO Andre Johnson is the most overrated WR in the league.

I don't know why Cutler gets thrown in the Matt Ryan/Joe Flacco category. He carries his team. The Bears had nobody to throw to, and the worst Oline in the league, yet he still had them at what, 7-2 before he got hurt? He goes down and their defense just about scores more points than the offense.

I don't know that they're the best backs in the league, but MJD, Marshawn Lynch, and Frank Gore are my favorite backs in the league. I like workhorses that run low and keep their feet moving. If you ask me Arian Foster is the beneficiary of the best Oline in the league, and a really scumbaggish cut blocking scheme.

For WR it's Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald. But man did Detroit break the bank for that guy.

Assuming we are talking about all players being 100% healthy:

QBs:

Top Tier: Peyton, Brady, Brees, Rodgers

Second Tier: Eli, Roethlisberger

Third Tier: Rivers, Matt Ryan, Romo, Cutler...CAM, WOAH CAM

Undisputed Greatest of All Time: Luck...

RBs:

Top Tier: Peterson, Turner, MJD, Foster, CJ2K, Rice, McCoy, Forte

Second Tier: Sproles, Gore, Lynch

WRs:

Top Tier: Fitz, Calvin, Andre, Welker

Second Tier: Wayne, Jennings, Cruz, Nicks, Mike Wallace, Roddy White

Your list is close to what I have. Just switch Calvin and Fitz. Also replace Cam with Stafford.