Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
BloodyChamp

The following statement is going to make people happy and offend them at the same time

34 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Tom Brady is playing like Peyton Manning played in the last 3/8 of 2014.

You meant the 2015 season but that is a good thing IMO because he will finally retire hopefully lmao . I just hope the Pats/Brady don't find a way to win it all like the Broncos/Peyton did. Pats do have a great defense like the Broncos had and Brady still has his smarts like Peyton did. 

• Like 1

No 2014 those last 5 or so games when he wasn’t totally bad, but when he’d clearly lost a step. That’s what Brady looks like right now. If he came back next year he would be on pace to crash totally like Peyton did but of course we’d have to see.

nope his line just finally fell apart  and so did his technical route running receivers he’s had for a while 

I think if the Pats retool with better WRs and obtain better OL support, he'll be back to his old self. Also, the Pats run game is averaging about 1 yard less per carry in recent games. All of this has led to some of his struggles.

8 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

I think if the Pats retool with better WRs and obtain better OL support, he'll be back to his old self. Also, the Pats run game is averaging about 1 yard less per carry in recent games. All of this has led to some of his struggles.

Patriots will go OL again since they do not have a 2nd round pick due to Sanu, and I expect them to be active in FA for offensive play maker help. They seem to get guys in their division, like Wes Welker from Dolphins, Chris Hogan from Bills, and might soon be Robby Anderson from Jets. 

Or they may get more underneath guys like bring Danny Amendola back and also sign Randall Cobb, I can definitely see that.

It would be wild though if Belichick traded Brady for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd, if a team is willing to pony that up. I wouldn't put anything past Belichick.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:19 PM, chad72 said:

It would be wild though if Belichick traded Brady for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd, if a team is willing to pony that up. I wouldn't put anything past Belichick.

There is nobody dumb enough to pay that for Brady.  He's going to retire in March anyway.

Bill wanted to trade him when he turned 40 remember? That’s not the long shot, that’d be a team wanting him. Even the lore surrounding Brady couldn’t convince a team now imo. 

32 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Bill wanted to trade him when he turned 40 remember? That’s not the long shot, that’d be a team wanting him. Even the lore surrounding Brady couldn’t convince a team now imo. 

• Haha 3

wouldnt be shocked if he played another year or two, but hes definitely on the decline 

On 12/12/2019 at 12:20 AM, BloodyChamp said:

No 2014 those last 5 or so games when he wasn’t totally bad, but when he’d clearly lost a step. That’s what Brady looks like right now. If he came back next year he would be on pace to crash totally like Peyton did but of course we’d have to see.

Manning was playing with a leg injury the last part of 2014. He just toughed it out instead of sitting so he had a few bad games. I thought you were talking about 2015 so my bad on that one.

Brady needs nothing more. I hope he goes out on top. His non-football future is bright to say the least.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:19 PM, chad72 said:

The only guy who would give up that is the GM from the Draft Day movie.

Maybe we can package Vinny with Brady and trade for a case of depends.

I dont know how you could even expect a #2. alone.  Brady is old, and without knowing the D’s signals, he’ll struggle.

Maybe just maybe the Pats are just a regular NFL team when the

league is watching them closely with their video taping of other

team's signals.

Hmmmm, maybe they aren't the juggernaut we thought they were

since they don't have an advantage of knowing other team's plays

to study on tape. Hmmmmm, something to ponder....

On 12/12/2019 at 2:02 PM, will426 said:

nope his line just finally fell apart  and so did his technical route running receivers he’s had for a while 

No he has lost two or three steps he wasn't very good even last year.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:22 PM, King Colt said:

Brady needs nothing more. I hope he goes out on top. His non-football future is bright to say the least.

I'm sure his cell phone business with be a SMASHING success

Why offensive? Just a true statement lol. One year Peyton's throwing 55 TD's even in the blistery cold wind of KC and Denver. About a year later I wanna say against the Rams he just lost it. They played us in the Playoffs and he just looked off.. He tried one more year and look terrible the whole season.

Tom Brady going back to last season has not looked like "Tom brady." Outside of the Jets week 17 game and the 1st game against the steelers. He's been off too. They literally RAN through the playoffs last year, and this year seems like Peytons 2015 for Brady. Carried by that Defense.. AND Special teams!! league leading 30 drives started from inside the opponents territory. That's insane!