Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Jacoby Poll

Four2itus

New Jacoby Brissett poll  

156 members have voted

1. 1. There are a lot more people in agreement with regards to the Colts QB than it seems. I don't think a poll has been worded correctly. Please pick the choice that best fits....

• Jacoby is the franchise QB the Colts are looking for
    • Jacoby could develop into the franchise QB the Colts are looking for if the team could just get healthy
    • Jacoby is not the franchise QB the Colts are looking for, but will remain the starter until the right QB opportunity comes along
    • Jacoby is not the franchise QB the Colts are looking for, and the Colts will either draft or find a FA QB before the start of next season
    • Jacoby is not the franchise QB the Colts are looking for, and Chad Kelly will be the starter next season
    • Jacoby is not the franchise QB the Colts are looking for, and the Colts should give Chad Kelly the shot for the rest of this season
    • Jacoby is not the franchise QB the Colts are looking for, and the Colts should trade pick(s) for a QB right now

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There were a few in the media saying it but I can't recall anyone in here saying it. If there was it may have been a couple of people. If you look at the poll nobody is saying it.

There was that whole crazy idea going around that JB was better for this team than Luck. I remember several people saying that, although that sentiment quickly went away.

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

There was that whole crazy idea going around that JB was better for this team than Luck. I remember several people saying that, although that sentiment quickly went away.

I think it may have been a few saying it. I sure didn't, I have defended JB a lot but I have never once thought he is better than Luck for this team. Luck is a franchise QB.

• Like 1