Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The best Mock yet.  13) Tristan Wirfs G/T  34) Marlon Davidson IDL  44) Kyle Dugger Safety  75) Jonathon Greenard Edge 122) Reggie Robinson CB  trade picks 161/185  Van Jefferson WR   211) Devin Asiasi TE      Mocks are to be mocked of course.   In FA we sign one of the top 3-4 IDL available to shore us up. And the D will be on its way.  The idea of Jordan Howard interests me.   A FA TE also. Go gett'em CB.      
    • Obviously every player has question marks. I'm referencing the totality of question marks. For example, Jordan Love as a QB has way more question marks than say Jerry Jeudy at WR. In other words, the majority of NFL analysts agree that Jeudy is much more of a sure thing to be a star in the NFL rather than Love. There is MUCH more risk with Love than there is with someone like Jerry Jeudy, CeeDee Lamb, Derrick Brown, and Javon Kinlaw.    Thats why when you look at top 50 overall prospect ratings done by professional analysts, all of them have those 4 prospects higher than Jordan Love. Because they present much more chance to hit rather than miss. 
    • As much as I dislike Rivers (still mad about getting flipped off by him in the RCA Dome) I agree with this 100%.   At least Rivers can lead receivers and throw them open. I just will not enjoy looking at his face every week. 
    • Podcast to JB Bash thread in one post   
    • I think you are correct but would add that "desperation" plays a role.   I also think people were impressed with his college play.  Especially the year he beat Alabama, Auburn, Texas A&M, Miss State and Oklahoma State.   I do wonder where he would have gone in the draft without his off the field issues and being banned from the combine. His strengths were pretty good coming into the draft. Strengths: Powerful arm Will fit passes into tight windows Pocket presence Flashes field vision Ball placement Can make all the throws required Throws a catchable ball Can pick up yards on the ground Mobility Can hurt defenses on the ground Athletic upside   I did want to see him play in the last game last season.   However, I am not gonna say he should be the starter.  A fair shake in training camp, yes, but he hasn't proven anything in the NFL to be a starter.   It's good he hasn't been caught doing anything stupid yet, but we'll see come preseason.  
  • Members

• jth1985

jth1985 0

Rookie
    • stitches

stitches 7,482

• BProland85

BProland85 2,629

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 718

• TheMiz

TheMiz 243