Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree, we do not need Thursday night football.  And it's easy to imagine why the football is substandard.  You have players who play a professional game on Sunday with all the beating that comes with that.  Then they have to practice right away on Monday and Tuesday and then travel on Wednesday.  I'm guessing they might get one short limited practice in on Wednesday or Thursday morning but that's it.     Oh and during all of this chaos they are suppose to watch film both collectively and individually.     Oh and do all of that without wearing down your body, your mind, and still getting the proper amount of sleep.      
    • Yep, they're shocked because they make the mistake of assigning validity to all the  mock drafts and use them as a reference point for who dropped or was a reach.   For instance, I'm seeing mocks with Simmons at #3 to DET. I'd be less shocked to see him fall out of the top-10 than to see him go at #3.  
    • I did a little digging and found this, which confirms your post on when we last picked in the top 10.  Been a long time since we've had a chance to draft a real blue chip player.   https://stats.nba.com/draft/history/?Season=&TeamID=1610612754
    • I wouldn't mind Rivers, he is on the downside but he is still very talented and very knowledgeable.  But you have to wonder, does he want to mentor and train his replacement?  Maybe that is why SD decided not to try to sign him, because he didn't want to mentor the two guys behind him.
    • There sure are a lot of assumptions regarding Ballard and what he thinks.  IMO none of us knows what he is thinking. Letting your own fandom dictate what you would do has no effect on what he will do. 
  • Members

• IinD

IinD 2,819

• Balzer40

Balzer40 4,233

• MrPreGame

MrPreGame 18

• chad72

chad72 10,959

• Four2itus

Four2itus 3,335

• Chloe6124