Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

Did TY just take a shot at Ebron?

Just now, Nickster said:

Luck?

I don’t think so. They are really good friends and luck didn’t quit halfway through the season.

He also said he feels way better. Maybe he plays Monday. I doubt he wants to go out this season with dropping balls.

1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

Hilton is the consumerist pro

You meant consummate pro?? :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Hilton is the consumerist pro

He's a pro shopper? 

Good to know during this Holiday Season.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

I love this guy.

I'd also say its a shot at Ebron but it could apply to a certain someone too

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t think so. They are really good friends and luck didn’t quit halfway through the season.

He also said he feels way better. Maybe he plays Monday. I doubt he wants to go out this season with dropping balls.

No, Luck quit mid-game, which is worse yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah, that's a shot. 

But surely its just the difference between a guy on a short term deal and a guy who is tied in for the long term. Why would anybody expect the same outlook?

Coaching staff oughta just shut him down. Let some young WR get some money and get fully healthy for next year. Its a waste of effort on his behalf to go out injured and try and give his all for literally nothing. At this point it hurts the team more to win then it does to lose.

• Like 1

Luck and Ebron quit for different reasons:

Luck; because he wanted to protect his kidneys.

Ebron; because he wanted to protect his “brand”.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Yeah I think that boot fits a little too perfectly to just be a coincidence...

Now was the message received? :sip:

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

mid-game?!?

He did no such thing.   Your insanity on this issue is back in full bloom.

It was reported Luck was retiring during the game.   That’s entirely different than actually doing it mid-game.   The decision was already made by Luck, and Ballard and Reich before the game even started. 

Come on now.  You know all this.   I didn’t tell you anything you don’t already know....    it’s ok to get over this.    

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It may not be shot, I don't think TY is the type of person to create unnecessary drama with other teammates. 

Also, the hate on Luck is still ongoing i see, leave the man be... It's pathetic  :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

43 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

mid-game?!?

He did no such thing.   Your insanity on this issue is back in full bloom.

It was reported Luck was retiring during the game.   That’s entirely different than actually doing it mid-game.   The decision was already made by Luck, and Ballard and Reich before the game even started. 

Come on now.  You know all this.   I didn’t tell you anything you don’t already know....    it’s ok to get over this.    

When was it leaked that he was retiring? Mid game right? So therefore, it was a mid game retirement. Period. Who announced it is irrelevant 

And I will forever say he quit on this team, no matter how justifiable his rationale may be or what his prior contributions were. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, csmopar said:

When was it leaked that he was retiring? Mid game right? So therefore, it was a mid game retirement. Period. Who announced it is irrelevant 

And I will forever say he quit on this team, no matter how justifiable his rationale may be or what his prior contributions were. 

Couldn’t agree more. Luck put himself in the situation when he decided to go snowboarding. People always try to forget or sugarcoat what he did. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I hardly call it a mid-game retirement when it was preseason and he hadnt even played.

i guess you could say mid-season even technically.

logic would call it simply retiring prior to the season starting.  Its all semantics, no reason to argue or discuss.  
He’s gone.

Lol shows you how much I e been paying attention to the Colts season. Didn't know Enron did that. I knew there was a reason I didn't like him

3 hours ago, csmopar said:

He literally did not 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

You should just come out and curse the ground Luck walks on. At least that would seem genuine. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Superman said:

You should just come out and curse the ground Luck walks on. At least that would seem genuine. 

Thor-Hammer-Slam-to-Ground.gif

• Haha 1

Reich seemed mad about the Ebron thing too. looks like he wont be back, upset the locker room pretty bad

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

No.   Not even a little bit true.

Luck didn't retire mid-game.    He told Ballard and Reich the day BEFORE the game.    It was supposed to be announced the day AFTER the game.     The person you should be * at is whoever in the Colts organization that leaked the news to Shefter.   Even Ballard said so.

You're still so * at Luck,  that you're blaming HIM for something he didn't even do.    He did not quit at in the middle of a game.    And no amount of twisting of the English language makes it so.     You're * at the wrong person and blaming Luck for it.

I don't care that you think he quit on the team.   That's your opinion.   But trying to make it worse than it is by saying he quit on the team at halftime is nonsense.    And you know it.    Blaming Luck for something someone else did is nonsense.    And you know it.     You're much smarter than this....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

No.   Not even a little bit true.

Luck didn't retire mid-game.    He told Ballard and Reich the day BEFORE the game.    It was supposed to be announced the day AFTER the game.     The person you should be * at is whoever in the Colts organization that leaked the news to Shefter.   Even Ballard said so.

You're still so * at Luck,  that you're blaming HIM for something he didn't even do.    He did not quit at in the middle of a game.    And no amount of twisting of the English language makes it so.     You're * at the wrong person and blaming Luck for it.

I don't care that you think he quit on the team.   That's your opinion.   But trying to make it worse than it is by saying he quit on the team at halftime is nonsense.    And you know it.    Blaming Luck for something someone else did is nonsense.    And you know it.     You're much smarter than this....

Regardless Luck quit the team, and will always be remembered that way!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

Reich seemed mad about the Ebron thing too. looks like he wont be back, upset the locker room pretty bad

Ebron has worn out his welcome on two different teams. I don’t think he is getting the money he thinks he will get. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

He's a pro shopper? 

Good to know during this Holiday Season.

Spell checker

Ebron wasn't even getting the ball and when he was, he dropped it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

Luck and Ebron quit for different reasons:

Luck; because he wanted to protect his kidneys.

Ebron; because he wanted to protect his “brand”.

Both quit to protect their futures.