Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Oh what a joke, the thought of Rivers being a colt. 
    • This thread/funny question was only started to potentially prove a point. A point centered around the QB position, particular Rivers. The ones who have answered no such as yourself, then should conclude that bringing in a 38 year old QB would not make sense, unless the Colts believed they could win now. Rivers is a waste of money. Why bring in a veteran to potentially win more games than JB did and still not be able to win the SB? Even if you draft a QB, fine, but let that "insert whoever here" play from the jump as losing games only helps our draft stock in 2021 to keep adding high end pieces we need. Anyway, that's why I started the thread. If Rivers is signed by the Colts I think it's obvious that the Colts believe they can win now, although they won't because they are not strong enough in key skill positions.
    • We have no idea if Kelly can do it better than Brissett, let alone 'far better.'  Not saying Jacoby's the long-term answer by any means... but nobody has any clue if a guy who has spent his entire NFL career being cut for off-field issues or on practice squads is 'far better' than a guy who helped us get off to a 5-2 start last year.
    • I wonder which over-paid under-performers he is considering now?
    • I heard that and understand what he's saying, but there are also reasons why things ended poorly for us last season and I believe the injuries were reasons for that.  I know all teams have injuries to deal with.  But, it's unlrealistic to think that injuries to key players don't result in poor results.  Not excuses, but they are reasons and factors.  He went on to say in another interview that he takes the blame for lack of depth to make up for injuries.   Yes, JB has limitations, but they are amplified if he's injured and trying to come back too early.
  • Members