Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There is no reason for team sources to lie to reps from Walter Football, especially since they know Walter football will not reveal their sources.
    • How is either of those a band aid if they spend a year mentoring a rookie QB?     I believe "bridge" to be more analogous in your hypothetical scenario.
    • My point wasn't to say JB is a great QB.  My point was to say, until we see Kelly do it consistently in the NFL, we have no idea that he's an improvement to JB -- to say he's 'far better' at doing things at the NFL level is an impossible statement to make, as we've never seen him in a live regular season game.
    • Only Indicator there is their respective college resumes.... And while neither was jump off the page amazing, Kelly did get the ball down field and to playmakers more often than Brissett.  Kelly has done it more recently as well.     JB is ok, but that's it.  And most of the time he's not even that.  He's not going to develop the areas he struggles in much more, if any, than they're at now.  He's been exposed to excellent coaching since his first day in the league.... He's been mentored by the likes of Bill Parcells, Bill Belechick, that OC in New England, Tom Brady, Andrew Luck, and Frank Reich for the last four plus years.     He is what he is.... And no, the first half of the season he was nothing more than average.
    • Kevin Bowen mentioned on his podcast today he was impressed with Fromm, TUA, and Love in there pressers yesterday. He also like Anthony Gordon. He mentioned he thought Jacob Eason acted like he was to good to be there. I got the same vibe when I watched his presser. 
  • Members

• buccolts

buccolts 3,894

• ar7

ar7 412

• Lef

Lef 213

• Shafty138

Shafty138 1,586

• legend300

legend300 114

• stitches