kind of my reaction too

5 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

About 4 weeks too late.... 

Just now, NannyMcafee said:

"Can ya help us finish this horrible year?"

i doubt its just a 3 game contract. probably includes next year too

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I doubt that lol. 

I'm listening to NFL radio and they just had Rapport on there and he said hes not been able to confirm contract length yet but that its rumored to be more than just the remainder of this season, said they'd offered him a 2 year deal in the off season that was turned down.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

I'm listening to NFL radio and they just had Rapport on there and he said hes not been able to confirm contract length yet but that its rumored to be more than just the remainder of this season, said they'd offered him a 2 year deal in the off season that was turned down.

That would be interesting. I guess you can always dump him after TC if some young kid beats him out. Kind of like Hoyer. I just like the upside of Johnson better and he is younger. I just don’t see how there will be room for Inman next year. Maybe he takes the place of funchess I guess. We could go into next year with TY, Campbell, draft pick, pascal, Inman, Johnson. Maybe there is room.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

That would be interesting. I guess you can always dump him after TC if some young kid beats him out. Kind of like Hoyer. I just like the upside of Johnson better and he is younger. I just don’t see how there will be room for Inman next year. Maybe he takes the place of funchess I guess. We could go into next year with TY, Campbell, draft pick, pascal, Inman, Johnson. Maybe there is room.

there's plenty of room to do it, plus we have the capspace. not saying he's gonna be some super stud for us or even more than a number 2/3 but its still decent depth. and I doubt he costs too much to cut if it was a deal for 2020 either

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

He went to New England, didn’t stick there, went back to the Chargers and didn’t stick there.... Now he’s back here. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ae0ba5d8a700d3c104f

Forgive my lack of excitement, please. 

I recognize that cartoon dog but cannot think of his name.  do you know it?

48 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Would anyone be surprised if Inman got hurt before the season is over?

Hope this signing helps out

Nope. Everyone not named pascal has got hurt.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

This should have been done weeks ago, but whatever. If he has a few nice games he can get work next year, hypothetically. 

Droopy Dog. 

He has been on IR. 

2 hours ago, John Waylon said:

He went to New England, didn’t stick there, went back to the Chargers and didn’t stick there.... Now he’s back here. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ae0ba5d8a700d3c104f

Forgive my lack of excitement, please. 

I think I really wanted to see Inman back when Luck was the QB but after watching what the majority of the play from JB has been this year, I don’t think Rice, Stallworth, swann, Irvin, Whiten and Emmit Smith would help make JB look any better. I’m afraid this signing is a bit of panic on CB’s part and more than likely, a bad decision if it’s more than this season. Inman just “clicked” with Luck for some really clutch catches. I don’t see him catching the same magic with JB. 

30 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I watched the whole 2nd half, he actually did a lot of dinking of dunking and they barely beat a team they should've beat by 2 TD's. Wentz was ok but wasn't anything special, JMO.

Eagles have had more injuries then we have. Nor only to pass catchers but to their oline. Everyone wants to say any QB should be able to play at the same level with that many injuries it isn’t going to happen. Although I think the fact we are missing stars has hurt us in the fourth quarter I think it’s amazing pascal and Johnson have done what they have done for not being stars. Ballard really did create depth at that position. But superstars make a difference in crunch time. Everyone can trash Jacoby but I think it is amazing he has done what he has done with those two. Most teams wouldn’t be able to take a guy who was basically your fourth or fifth WR and the other not  even on the team into 1 and 2 WR.

5 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

I think I really wanted to see Inman back when Luck was the QB but after watching what the majority of the play from JB has been this year, I don’t think Rice, Stallworth, swann, Irvin, Whiten and Emmit Smith would help make JB look any better. I’m afraid this signing is a bit of panic on CB’s part and more than likely, a bad decision if it’s more than this season. Inman just “clicked” with Luck for some really clutch catches. I don’t see him catching the same magic with JB. 

He sure has made pascal and Johnson look good. Let’s face it those two were not even supposed to be major players. It’s funny everyone blamed Jacoby for Cain being a failure. Johnson has taken the exact same role with 50 50 balls and look at his production.

27 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He sure has made pascal and Johnson look good. Let’s face it those two were not even supposed to be major players. It’s funny everyone blamed Jacoby for Cain being a failure. Johnson has taken the exact same role with 50 50 balls and look at his production.

You are wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. He has made Pascal look serviceable. Johnson is now vying for the pro bowl or something after having ONE SINGLE UNO breakout game. Please! If two 100 yard games are worldly, we hold different standards because he has 5 games of less than 50. He isn’t mistaken for Reggie Wayne yet. Your using poor judgement here on what’s now acceptable for being called good. I’m happy that Johnson caught the underthrown TD ball instead of it being picked. Had he been played against a better cb, he likely doesn’t get that 50/50 ball and it’s picked off. JB is just a below avg QB and tape shows that more now than ever before. I had higher hopes he would be a steady passer and spread things around but he is extremely limited into reading anything past his first and maybe second read, regardless of time given. I’d almost take Tolzein back over JB anymore. Last part I’m joking about 

• Like 1