Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Comical. Can’t wait until this year is over. Sucks watching Brown, Samuel, Metcalf, and McLaurin killing it and our guy can’t stay healthy 

The colts and us fans need a fresh start in 2020.This was a very tough year .

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

Anybody else starting to think our IR “team” could possibly beat our healthy one in a game.

on a side note, im not sure why he wasnt shut down prior to last week.  Maybe Hilton should sit too.

I bet the fact we are just about eliminated has something to do with it .We fired our last shots Sunday for 2019

• Like 1

I would normally say this sucks, but we haven’t ever really seen his potential because . . . 

. . . shocker, he’s always hurt.  The only thing he has proven is that he struggles mightily to make it through the violence and intensity of an NFL game.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

I would normally say this sucks, but we haven’t ever really seen his potential because . . . 

. . . shocker, he’s always hurt.  The only thing he has proven is that he struggles mightily to make it through the violence and intensity of an NFL game.

He has size also and no injury history so what a weird situation. Hopefully he regroups for next year. 

15 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Comical. Can’t wait until this year is over. Sucks watching Brown, Samuel, Metcalf, and McLaurin killing it and our guy can’t stay healthy 

AJ Brown would of been lovely in blue and white it sucks he’s on Tennessee he has some serious potential to break out next year

Had such high hopes for P. Campbell this year.

WR group is still a major issue. We need to keep drafting receivers before T.Y. is done, otherwise we'll have absolutely no receives to rely on. We'll still have receivers, just not any real good ones.

Just now, runthepost said:

AJ Brown would of been lovely in blue and white it sucks he’s on Tennessee he has some serious potential to break out next year

Campbell did not have a history of injuries. With the colts luck this year no matter who was here probably would of got injured.

6 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Campbell has every bit of talent Brown has. Now he just needs to stay healthy. We have always had the worst luck with injuries. 

Just now, PeterBowman said:

the majority of these injuries are broken bones,  you can't "train" to prevent these....Colts have been murdered by broken bones this year. 

Shhhh.... don't upset the narrative.  Broken bones falls squarely on the strength and conditioning staff.  Plyometrics and whatnot.  Pliability.  Et cetera.  Ballard's fault!  Bad play calling!  It's the team's lack of killer instinct that's causing these injuries.  I don't see the Patriots with several broken bones.  We suck.

:headspin:

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Isn't it four? Unless they don't count a sports hernia as an injury? Hamstring, hernia, hand, foot...

Really, really hope he can get/stay healthy next year. He's had one of the most snake bitten years ever.

I think he left out the hamstring because it happened in TC.