CB: Powers, Johnson, Thomas

CB: Jenkins, Rucker

FS: Bethea, Lefeged

SS: Zbikowski, Caldwell

K: Vinatieri

P: McAfee

LS: Snow

Try not to be mean, first time I've done one of this and Im 13

I like the draft except I don't like Hanna. The Colts already have Tamme. I'd like to see them spend it on a S that could provide depth if either of our starters get injured or spend it on a OL to get depth there. We're good at TE. It's a nice draft though, similar to mine :thmup:

I don't think they resign Anderson, he's expensive for a mediocre guy and doesn't fit our system. Wheeler does not play OLB, he would play ILB. The Colts should also resign Lacey as he's a good nickel cornerback. Ollie Ogbu should be sent to the PS too. Volek isn't a good fit, bring in Charlie Batch. The Colts also have Darren Evans who's pretty good and will make the roster.

I don't see it possible for Janoris Jenkins to fall to the 2nd round at all. He's pretty much made himself the 2nd best CB in the draft at this rate because Kirkpatrick hasn't done anything to overtake Jenkins the past month. Overall a pretty good draft, but with the 2nd round pick I see us going to a WR or DL.

I don't see it possible for Janoris Jenkins to fall to the 2nd round at all. He's pretty much made himself the 2nd best CB in the draft at this rate because Kirkpatrick hasn't done anything to overtake Jenkins the past month. Overall a pretty good draft, but with the 2nd round pick I see us going to a WR or DL.

Id get the best CB available in the 2nd

I like the draft except I don't like Hanna. The Colts already have Tamme. I'd like to see them spend it on a S that could provide depth if either of our starters get injured or spend it on a OL to get depth there. We're good at TE. It's a nice draft though, similar to mine :thmup:

I don't think they resign Anderson, he's expensive for a mediocre guy and doesn't fit our system. Wheeler does not play OLB, he would play ILB. The Colts should also resign Lacey as he's a good nickel cornerback. Ollie Ogbu should be sent to the PS too. Volek isn't a good fit, bring in Charlie Batch. The Colts also have Darren Evans who's pretty good and will make the roster.

I actually agree with you, well all I can do is learn from the more experienced like you and others

Unless you have some inside information that the rest of us dont have, the Colts do not have Tamme and are not good at TE...he is a free agent...so Eldridge is the only TE we have under contract, that im aware of

Unless you have some inside information that the rest of us dont have, the Colts do not have Tamme and are not good at TE...he is a free agent...so Eldridge is the only TE we have under contract, that im aware of

I believe Justin Snow can be used as TE

Odds are he's going to be resigned...

and what leads you to think so?

The guy has a good history with the Colts. He's the best TE on the market right now. He'd come for cheap because he's played here and he likes it here. He's more of a safe bet than some of the guys in the draft. Irsay said in late 2010, that he thinks that Tamme has a bright future in this league. All the signs point to a resigning. I haven't heard anything from my LS about contract talks, but it should happen soon.

Draft(w/o compensatory picks or trades)

1st. Andrew Luck, QB

2nd. Janoris Jenkins CB

3rd. Alameda Taamu NT

4th A.J Jenkins WR

5th Phillip Blake, C

6th James Hanna TE

7th Chris Owusu WR

FA:

Volek QB, Rookie QB, Rookie RB, Tamme, Saturday, Anderson, Rookie ILB's

QB: Luck, Volek, Rookie

RB: Brown, Carter, Rookie

FB: Mahaffey

WR: Wayne, Jenkins, Owusu

WR: Collie, White

TE: Tamme, Hanna, Eldridge

LT: Castonzo

LG: Reitz, Tepper

C: Saturday, Blake, Kirkpatrick

RG: Justice, McGlynn

RT: Ijalana, Linkenbach

LE: Nevis, Moala, Ogbu

NT: Taamu, Johnson

RE: Redding, Mathews, Anderson

LOLB: Mathis, Wheeler

ILB: Angerer, Rookie

ILB: Conner, Rookie

ROLB: Freeney, Hughes

Good job on your first time! Very nicely done. And don't worry about any holes that anyone might bring up, everyone of us has them somewhere. They're only trying to help you out! Grigson and the other GM's around the league have a whole staff chock full of guys who do just the same thing you're doing so that they can get eveyone's idea and then create their own. We, on the other hand, are all alone...

Very nice job. I was impressed. You can view my draft picks, free agent signings, and final roster at these places.

Draft:

Free Agency:

Final Roster: (Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page for the final roster.)

The guy has a good history with the Colts. He's the best TE on the market right now. He'd come for cheap because he's played here and he likes it here. He's more of a safe bet than some of the guys in the draft. Irsay said in late 2010, that he thinks that Tamme has a bright future in this league. All the signs point to a resigning. I haven't heard anything from my LS about contract talks, but it should happen soon.

no offense, but i dont put much stock into what Irsay says about keeping players, for obvious reasons. And i dont put much stock into your "LS" either, considering you argued with me that Peyton was going to Arizona, in another thread, only for Arizona to be quickly eliminated from his list of teams he wants to play for. With that said, i hope you're right, because i think that Tamme is very underrated and a good quality pass catching TE.

no offense, but i dont put much stock into what Irsay says about keeping players, for obvious reasons. And i dont put much stock into your "LS" either, considering you argued with me that Peyton was going to Arizona, in another thread, only for Arizona to be quickly eliminated from his list of teams he wants to play for. With that said, i hope you're right, because i think that Tamme is very underrated and a good quality pass catching TE.

I'm not even using my LS in this argument, so I don't know why you're bringing him up. You're acting immature about it. Tamme would be great to have back and it looks like all signs are pointing in a positive direction.

Good draft. Not sure Jenkins will be there, but I've seen crazier things happen before. Who knows; maybe he slips due to the large number of quality CB FAs available?

ok think I am having computer problem or was, can anyone see my posts?

Nope, not at all.

No there is Hill,Snow,the other Gronk,Eldridge. so 4 left on the roster and we will resign tamme too

No there is Hill,Snow,the other Gronk,Eldridge. so 4 left on the roster and we will resign tamme too

Hill is an ERFA, Snow is a LS, not a TE, and Eldridge and Hill are the only TEs on the roster, and Hill may not stay. They need to resign Tamme or draft a new TE, but signing Tamme is the better way to go.

"the other Gronk" is a FB not a TE...and Snow is our long snapper, not really a TE either...Hill was basically signed to fill a roster spot last year and Eldridge is always hurt and is a blocker, not a pass catcher. And while i hope we re-sign Tamme, unless youre his agent and know something we dont, you cant say for sure that he'll be back, especially since there has been absolutely no talk from either side about it yet.

"the other Gronk" is a FB not a TE...and Snow is our long snapper, not really a TE either...Hill was basically signed to fill a roster spot last year and Eldridge is always hurt and is a blocker, not a pass catcher. And while i hope we re-sign Tamme, unless youre his agent and know something we dont, you cant say for sure that he'll be back, especially since there has been absolutely no talk from either side about it yet.

Derrick Epps is in the PS I believe

Draft(w/o compensatory picks or trades)

1st. Andrew Luck, QB

2nd. Janoris Jenkins CB

3rd. Alameda Taamu NT

4th A.J Jenkins WR

5th Phillip Blake, C

6th James Hanna TE

7th Chris Owusu WR

FA:

Volek QB, Rookie QB, Rookie RB, Tamme, Saturday, Anderson, Rookie ILB's

QB: Luck, Volek, Rookie

RB: Brown, Carter, Rookie

FB: Mahaffey

WR: Wayne, Jenkins, Owusu

WR: Collie, White

TE: Tamme, Hanna, Eldridge

LT: Castonzo

LG: Reitz, Tepper

C: Saturday, Blake, Kirkpatrick

RG: Justice, McGlynn

RT: Ijalana, Linkenbach

LE: Nevis, Moala, Ogbu

NT: Taamu, Johnson

RE: Redding, Mathews, Anderson

LOLB: Mathis, Wheeler

ILB: Angerer, Rookie

ILB: Conner, Rookie

ROLB: Freeney, Hughes

If it could play out like this I would be excited. I like Josh Robinson more at CB but this would be a great draft.