runthepost

Just now, runthepost said:

How we feeling about this game?

38-24 Saints

Brees will have 300 plus yards most likely 4 TDS 

Thomas 13 rec 144 yards 1 Td

Brissett 250 yards 2 TDS 1 Int 

Mack 17 carries 74 yards 1 Td 

Remember that 62-7 game back in 2011? Yeah, it’ll be something like that. 

• Like 6

35-10 Saints

This game won't be close. Brees will throw all day on this defense. We can't cover Thomas, Kamara, and Cook on every play. Brissett will get shut down, and it's going to get out of hand quickly. Reich will abandon the run game in the second half. Saints have something to play for. Colts get routed easy.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Saints aren’t as explosive as the bucs.

They’re both two of the most explosive teams in the league though. Bucs have more receiving threats (Evans, Godwin) but the Saints have Kamara and Michael Thomas. Plus QB’s like Brees can usually pick apart our zone D with ease. 

The Saints just scored 40+ on what appears to be the best D in the game right now and didn't win.

I just hope it doesn't get ridiculous. But then again, the cord around here was cut and I don't have ESPN anymore, so it's not a given that I'll see the game. It would be the first game I've not seen going back 10 years or more. I don't really remember the last regular season game I didn't see.

• Thanks 1

If Cook plays I think this one could be harsh. We struggle against TEs, and they have a good one, and a QB who takes advantage of that. The Quincy Wilson feel good story against Kelce earlier this season was just a flash in the pan. There’s no repeat of that coming this week. 

14 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Did you see what they did against the 49ers?  

Yes but they still lost. That was a game that clearly had no defense on either side.

Doesnt matter if we win or lose. Hopefully they can at least make it entertaining like they did against the bucs. Even though we lost that was a fun game to watch.

1 minute ago, coltsfeva said:

Bought the tickets awhile ago. I just hope they make it interesting. 

You can party the night away afterwards. You'll be fine even if we get destroyed :thmup:.

Good place to be honestly if your team loses.

Sensibility says the Colts may be in a world of hurt in this one. 

buuuuuut ...

Wouldn’t it be typical Colts if, after laying so many eggs against their recent mediocre opposition, the Colts surprise everybody with their game of the season?

I am picking the Saints, but nothing would surprise me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Points.... many, very many, from at least one side... and maybe both.

(Nowwatch a 2 hour and 49 minute, 9 to 6 game emerge...)

Lol. That's so true.

Or we pull a KC type game out of our behind.

We'll know pretty quick how it's going to go. If they jump out 14/17-0 we're hardcore dead.

I predict a lot of finger pointing after the game. 

I predict a lot of ________ is trash, sucks, garbage, etc.

I predict a lot of "This will be Ballard's defining draft".

I predict a lot of bad spelling, lack of grammar, and the inability to proof-read.

and , I predict that I will once again, enjoy watching my Colts, regardless of the outcome.

The future is bright, I love the owner, GM, and coaches....and I think they are doing a pretty good job as they learn their craft together, considering how this year has unfolded. 

• Like 5