Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adam Vinatieri goes on IR

chad72

31 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

I appreciate the man and talent that AV is and has been. But he is as ancient as a month old banana peel right now.... and after the bad experience this year, I would hope he would recognize that hanging on too long is a sad way to end things. This knee injury gives him a little cover for his recent problems. He can walk away as the GOAT right now and never look back. I hope he comes to his senses and retires. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Until he announces I‘ll have my doubt. Especially with 600 sitting out there

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Likely sign a one-game contract with New England and kick that one extra point.  Then, really retire.

That was my thought. BB is tired of his bad kickers. Would he reward a rebuilt AV with a chance?

source.gif

1 hour ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Ooops, didn't see that one coming 

082216patsms07.jpg?w=535

;)

On 12/9/2019 at 6:08 PM, RollerColt said:

Best wishes on the recovery Vinny. I still think picking you up was one of the best decisions our team made. Thanks for helping us finally get that Super Bowl win all those years ago!

Without a doubt!  :hat:

On 12/9/2019 at 6:08 PM, RollerColt said:

Best wishes on the recovery Vinny. I still think picking you up was one of the best decisions our team made. Thanks for helping us finally get that Super Bowl win all those years ago!

It's funny but I always said there were 3 key players during our SB run. Of course Peyton but the other 2 were Bob Sanders and yes Adam Vinatieri. Without any of those 3 we don't win it all in 2006.

• Like 1