Indianapolis Colts
coltsorioles

How the Colts can still win the division

If the Colts win out   and the titans and Texans split and the saints beat titans and Tampa beats Houston all 3 teams will be 9-7 and the Colts win the tie breaker

There is 0 chance the colts beat the saints in New Orleans. 0, none, nada, not going to happen.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think he's got the potential to be our long term kicker.  He's a rookie and he could improve along the way, especially in the off season and will come out next season in clutch situations and drills it.

1 hour ago, coltsfan_canada said:

No one opened the thread or mention what a game by Maniac? Also what did everyone think about new Kicker. 

Leonard was awesome. 

Chase did a good job. Not perfect, but good. He should be our kicker for the rest of this season. 

1 hour ago, coltsorioles said:

If the Colts win out   and the titans and Texans split and the saints beat titans and Tampa beats Houston all 3 teams will be 9-7 and the Colts win the tie breaker

Yep we've just been setting them up for the kill shot.   :banana:

12 hours ago, TheMiz said:

There is 0 chance the colts beat the saints in New Orleans. 0, none, nada, not going to happen.

Especially when you can’t even beat the Bucs on the road.

12 hours ago, coltsorioles said:

We aren’t beating the Saints so that dream ends there. 

53 minutes ago, coltsorioles said:

If the Colts lose this week they are officially eliminated, but If the Colts win out they have a 19% chance of making the playoffs.  

That will increase a bit if they beat the Saints.  

I think they are done, but I'm not hoping they lose yet.  The Texans and Titans might split which would allow us to get in the division hunt.

I could see the Texans and titans splitting and the titans losing to the saints. I can see the other teams helping us more then us winning 3 straight games. If all three teams finish at 9-7 colts win the division I believe . I just don’t see the colts winning three straight.

On 12/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, coltsorioles said:

No they don't cause Houston and Tennessee beat us so they own the tiebreaker.

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

We split with Houston and Tenn so it would be a comparison of common opponents, I think...

On 12/9/2019 at 8:27 AM, runthepost said:

We aren’t beating the Saints so that dream ends there. 

Agreed colts are done we were done when we didn't beat theDolphins,Texans and Titans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

We split with Houston and Tenn so it would be a comparison of common opponents, I think...

Well all hope is lost anyway the Saints are gonna destroy us if they play that trash zone again.

Just now, jameszeigler834 said:

Well all hope is lost anyway the Saints are gonna destroy us if they play that trash zone again.

Truth, though watch us play man for no reason and keep it close. Our season is one big irony...

25 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Truth, though watch us play man for no reason and keep it close. Our season is one big irony...

Won’t matter man or zone Michael Thomas will feast on whoever we throw at him

30 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Houston plays Tampa and the titans play the saints. Seeing Texans and titans split and them losing to Tampa and the saints is very possible. I just don’t see us winning three in a row. Especially when one is the saints.

The Saints are banged up on defense. The ONLY way the Colts can beat them is to keep Brees on the sideline by running the &$*% ball and playing great defense, like they did in KC.

The Colts still have a shot at the wildcard too, if Pittsburg losses 3, Tenn loses 2 and Oakland loses a game.

But they’d still have to win 3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

That will increase a bit if they beat the Saints.  

I think they are done, but I'm not hoping they lose yet.  The Texans and Titans might split which would allow us to get in the division hunt.

If the odds are stated to be 19% if we win out , why would that increase if we beat the Saints ? Other words , if we win out .. it's a 19% chance. It doesn't "increase" if we win Monday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, The Oopty Oop said:

There should be another forum created for all the negative posters. It has been rough reading all the posts for a couple weeks now.......

It wouldn't last 10 minutes before it would be hijacked by negative posters. 

On 12/8/2019 at 7:40 PM, coltfaninnewyork said:

Just saw a pig flying 

I seen one of those at a Pink Floyd concert one time. :dunno:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

The Colts would win the Division (if all are 9-7 and Texans/Titans split), because they would be 4-2 in the Division.

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I seen one of those at a Pink Floyd concert one time. :dunno:

Great concerts! :thmup:

3 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

Why so we can lose in the first round? 

Always want to make the playoffs.   Anything could happen.