Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans Defeat New England Then Collapse Against Denver

King Colt

A huge uplift in the spirit of the team and city after Houston beat New England & Brady then crawl up in a ball of air against Denver and their rookie QB. Is that due to coaching and I don't mean just Houston but all teams that would do that? Keep in mind both games were played before the hometown fans. 

It's December....

Weird stuff happens across the league  in December.    The margin of winning and losing is often much thinner than fans believe.    The good team takes a win for granted.   The weak team has no pressure on it,  they play fast and loose,  their building for next season and they play their best game of the year.     Hey, it happens.    Every year it happens.   Crazy stuff happens at the end of the schedule...

3 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

Bill Belichick probably hates Robert Kraft for letting Garopollo walk away, but when Kraft proclaimed Tom Brady was like a son, then Belichick is kind of tied to the hip with Brady.

I like watching Garopollo.  Pat's should have kept him.  He's thriving in SF.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, chad72 said:

The Titans are playing the best football in the AFC South. I think they win the division. 

I thought to myself last year, when they picked up Tannehil, if he gets his chance over Mariotta that Tennessee team will be much better. I don't think Tannehil is a top-10 guy, but given better than he had in Miami, he could be very serviceable. I agree, I think Tennessee could end up winning the division.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

I thought to myself last year, when they picked up Tannehill, if he gets his chance over Mariotta that Tennessee team will be much better. I don't think Tannehill is a top-10 guy, but given better than he had in Miami, he could be very serviceable. I agree, I think Tennessee could end up winning the division.

Tannehill is a middle of the pack guy and if their OL and running game holds up, I do not see why he does not end up with Top 10 production. It is not like Lamar Jackson and Mark Ingram do not have that O-line assistance. You need that OL and running game to open up the passing game and both Lamar and Tannehill are highly efficient with their passing because of the run game that needs to be respected though Lamar definitely is on a different planet w.r.t respecting the QB run, no doubt. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 8:24 PM, coltsfan_canada said:

It is like Colts beating KC at their home and then lose to Miami at their own home haha

dolphins stopped our running game while the chiefs didnt.  

third string QB also had a bad day against miami

It’s all coming together imo. Not so much week to week. The NFCW is duking it out like always. There are 3 playoff caliber teams in it, 2 monsters and 1 who appears to be peaking late + the cellar team. 

The South is being handed to the Saints like always who are overrated like always. The Packers say hi.

The East is this year’s division of that mold.

In the AFC it’s much of the same besides the Pats having more chinks in the armor than usual. The Ravens are legit, the Chiefs got over a hump and could be peaking late, and the Texans are doing what they do. They are worse than the Browns at just shooting themselves in the foot. They just don’t catch as much heck for it around here because it’s good for the Colts lol!

Meanwhile no team has actually quit to my knowledge. There will be some more spoilers imo.