Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Biggest dissapointment today...

TimetobringDfence!

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hooker mentioned after the game there was a lot of miscommunication today. I don’t think it was all talent. 

How about Wilson getting his chance and immediately giving up a TD. Maybe if they had been rock that doesn’t happen.

Who knows.

5 hours ago, RollerColt said:

They are now tied with Green Bay for the 2nd seed I believe, so they can’t afford another loss if they want a bye. 

ah, ok, thanks.  so in addition to them really needing it, it would have to be nationally televised too.  ugh.. perhaps we will surprise the masses that night!  

My biggest disappointment is Eberflus not using more Man coverage...where our DBs would’ve likely still gotten burned...so that people wouldn’t scapegoat the defenses poor late-game play on Eberflus’ play calling .

Not to mention the Bucs having two 1000 yd Receivers. Winston did what he always does - throw too many INTs and move the ball down the field. It’s unfortunate our zone coverage couldn’t take better advantage of Winstons willingness to let the ball the rip. 

• Thanks 1

There's plenty of disappointment to go around. 

1) 4 turnover's and you still lose the game 

2) continuing to run the same stupid 6 yard screen on 3rd and 15

3) Quincy Wilson 

4) JB consistently throwing behind receivers on crossing patterns

5) Defense refusing to play man when Mr. Mediocre Winston has a career game against the Colts lame zone defense

6) Playing Hines almost as much as Mack 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

3) Quincy Wilson 

5) Defense refusing to play man when Mr. Mediocre Winston has a career game against the Colts lame zone defense

#4 was definitely most frustrating to me during the game.  Maybe it's because I watch so many Pats games (where they do crossing patterns all day), but not being able to put the ball where it needs to be on those crossers is infuriating.  I don't mind the dink and dunk if we can accurately and surely move get those 5-6 yard completions... but when the receivers constantly have to turn back or slow down to attempt to catch the ball, especially in the endzone, they're drive killers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lollygagger8 said:

3) Quincy Wilson 

That was number 1 for me.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stitches said:

The biggest disappointment was that Eberflus couldn't adjust to the Bucs losing their best receiver and we still gave up like... 400 yards in the air and close to 40 points. The secondary looking confused and not on the same page for the full game was incredibly frustrating too. 

hooker was so far away from the receivers , he looked lost