Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC Beats NE In NE Today

King Colt

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

2019 Geargate sounds more catchy :) 

Yeah, but Baggagegate has so many Gs in it!  Like is there any word that has more G's than Baggagegate?  The fingers trying to type it is what I imagine a small child mouth is doing when learning how to speak and they just can't say the word right.  Awkward to type lol.  

16 hours ago, Gramz said:

Did I hear the announcers correctly  that KCs equipment showed up 2 hrs.  before kickoff?

Some, not all, but 35 players shoulder pads, helmets, and footballs were not taken off the charter plane before it left Boston to Newark, NJ.

2 hours ago, teganslaw said:

Kansas City would have had to forfeit the game if their equipment didn't arrive in time. I can imagine the outburst that would have caused. 

Yes, forfeit. A game at Gilette the night before delayed Chiefs athletic gear team from realizing it sooner.

2 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

2007 Spygate

2015 Deflategate

2019 Baggagegate

Yes, evidently an employee 'forgot' to get them off.  He's potentially been identified here-

Some responses are hilarious.

4 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

They play each other twice a year.  You're going to have to be a little more specific than that.

I’m pretty sure everybody reading this knows very well that I’m talking about the 2015 game where KC was running out the clock and fumbled with :35 seconds left. But do what you think you gotta do and all...

14 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I’m pretty sure everybody reading this knows very well that I’m talking about the 2015 game where KC was running out the clock and fumbled with :35 seconds left. But do what you think you gotta do and all...

I didn't see that game.  Just goes to show you, it isn't over until it's over.