Indianapolis Colts
King Colt

KC Beats NE In NE Today

Wow. No penalty? I expected a penalty, not because it was deserved but because the refs love the Pats and Packers. Phantom penalties come out of nowhere, especially at Foxborough. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think KC should put “ The Tightrope “ picture in their Hall of Fame showcasing the Patriots score that wasn’t !!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

I think KC should put “ The Tightrope “ picture in their Hall of Fame showcasing the Patriots score that wasn’t !!!!

The funny thing was it was a bad call but they had no challenges lmao 

Everyone said when the pats played good teams they would show their true colors. Nothing makes me happier then seeing them this bad. They are going to be in the same position the colts are in and rebuilding their offense.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The funny thing was it was a bad call but they had no challenges lmao 

Definitely , but they have unfairly benefitted by tuck rules, funky formations , and other various calls in their favor over the years. This was fun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Definitely , but they have unfairly benefitted by tuck rules, funky formations , and other various calls in their favor over the years. This was fun. 

That and 99% of their fan base is completely insufferable.

• Like 2

Pats need to redo their entire offense. They can’t keep up with the young guns anymore. They are in a similar situation as the colts. Good young defenses and having to redo the offense.

For every bad call against the Patriots, there's 99 mostly phantom calls that they get, so I'll hardly shed a tear for them, maybe a few more bad calls and we can start the long process of balancing out the good calls with the bad on them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bills will be battle tested, I feel they can beat the Steelers and give the Patriots all they can handle.

Kansas City would have had to forfeit the game if their equipment didn't arrive in time. I can imagine the outburst that would have caused. 

6 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Kansas City would have had to forfeit the game if their equipment didn't arrive in time. I can imagine the outburst that would have caused. 

2007 Spygate

2015 Deflategate

2019 Baggagegate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

No kidding.  So odd that thi is like this seem to happen in N.E.

Fortunately the equipment showed up in time...and well the rest is now history!

They tried to blow it just like the Texans did! I didn’t feel comfortable until the final whistle, not even during the victory formation. Remember the Chiefs vs Denver that year?

15 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

They tried to blow it just like the Texans did! I didn’t feel comfortable until the final whistle, not even during the victory formation. Remember the Chiefs vs Denver that year?

They play each other twice a year.  You're going to have to be a little more specific than that.

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

2007 Spygate

2015 Deflategate

2019 Baggagegate

2019 Geargate sounds more catchy :)