Indianapolis Colts
runthepost

Colts vs Bucs prediction

Stats and or score predictions for tomorrow game

I think JB should get around 270 yards 2 or 3 Tds , Mack will be limited to about 50 yards on 16 carries. Pascal will be our leading receiver. 
Other side I think Winston will throw for 300 yards and have 2 or 3 Tds but 2 interceptions, Evans and Godwin will both go over 100 yards. 
Final will be 24-23 Colts.

I agree mostly, but think that the Bucs will be held to about 17 points while the Colts will get another FG to make the final score Colts 27 Bucs 17. Maybe just wishful thinking , but I try to be an optimist !

I don’t think the colts will beable to hold the bucs scoring down. We will see if Rock can play. Then add no Moore that effects what the defense can do. I hope we can get pressure on Winston and he turns it over and we get some short fields. 

Pascal has had a chance to end the season with around 700 yards if Jacoby keeps feeding him. I hope Campbell makes some plays. I want to see what he can do. 

Well last time we played Bruce, it wasn't pretty

• Like 1

Is anyone else just excited and happy as I am that someone not named Vinny will be kicking for this game?

Love vinny and unequivocally he is the GOAT but we need someone who gives us the better chance to win

• Like 1

Bucs win 24-17. We have lost our fire as the last 2 weeks have been demoralizing. TY gets put on IR (calf), Brissett gets put on IR (knee), Adam gets put on IR (knee) after Sunday. We will be 6-7 meaning season over and Chad Kelly will start the last 3 games, meaningless games but at least we can see what he has as he will be facing other 1st stringers.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

JB- 250-300 yards and 3TD 0 INT

Mack- balls out in his hometown

100-125 yards, 1 TD

Pascal- 115 yards, 2 TD

Colts wins 28-17

If CMC couldn’t get 100 yards Mack is not as well. 

15 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Is anyone else just excited and happy as I am that someone not named Vinny will be kicking for this game?

Love vinny and unequivocally he is the GOAT but we need someone who gives us the better chance to win

Yes. I'm already feeling better about our chances.

29 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t think the colts will beable to hold the bucs scoring down. We will see if Rock can play. Then add no Moore that effects what the defense can do. I hope we can get pressure on Winston and he turns it over and we get some short fields. 

Pascal has had a chance to end the season with around 700 yards if Jacoby keeps feeding him. I hope Campbell makes some plays. I want to see what he can do. 

Maybe this is the game we blitz more.

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bucs win 24-17. We have lost our fire as the last 2 weeks have been demoralizing. TY gets put on IR (calf), Brissett gets put on IR (knee), Adam gets put on IR (knee) after Sunday. We will be 6-7 meaning season over and Chad Kelly will start the last 3 games, meaningless games but at least we can see what he has as he will be facing other 1st stringers.

Very interesting.  Could happen if we lose.  But I'm hoping and think we win.  

Just now, richard pallo said:

Very interesting.  Could happen if we lose.  But I'm hoping and think we win.  

I hope I am wrong but after watching the last 2 weeks I fear the worst and I rarely pick us to lose. I am usually positive.

• Like 1

This is potentially a bad match up, especially with Moore out.

If it goes high scoring I don’t like our chances. Evans could have a big day. 

38 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Maybe this is the game we blitz more.

With Leonard yes but not having Moore that might hurt some blitzing.

57 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lol Jacoby isn’t going on IR. Looks like he didn’t even need the big brace in practice this week.

• Haha 1

I think the Bucs win this one. We don’t have the fire power in the passing game to keep up with them. 

• Like 2

JB plays an efficient and mistake-free game and the Colts defense wins the turnover battle. McLaughlin goes 4-4 on FGs.

Colts      33

Bucs      16

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lol Jacoby isn’t going on IR. Looks like he didn’t even need the big brace in practice this week.

I heard they are weighing option for season ending laser eye surgery to improve his downfield vision.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I’m going to stay optimistic until the fat lady sings. Defense rises to occasion and the Colts keep Winston & Co on the sideline with a big game from Mack, Hines, Doyle and Pascal. Maybe a play or two from Cox.

I have tickets to the Saints game and I’m hoping they’re still alive.

Colts 27

Bucs 20

No prediction here, after the last couple of weeks, I'm just going to sit and try to enjoy watching a Colts win?   :banana:

• Like 1

When this team has no expectations, they play their best. That would be now. Colts win 27-24. Meaningless late TD by Bucs makes score look close.

1 hour ago, ojsglove said:

No prediction here, after the last couple of weeks, I'm just going to sit and try to enjoy watching a Colts win?   :banana:

If I were you, I'd try to get some of that stuff your dog is smoking. Likely would make a win more enjoyable, and a loss, bearable. Not to mention it might make you giggle a time or two over random stuff like below.

8392daea98aa716985b73ec5b24201dd.jpg

6 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

yes he will be. IR is the out used in Indy to make a change without calling it a change.:coltsfb:

Bucs score the first 10 points off of JB turnovers. Bucs score the last 14 on their own. Bucs 24-0.

JB gets a new 5 year contract extension after the game. Why?

I expect Mack to be re-injured by halftime.  The Bucs will make a few downfield plays, and will get a couple of turnovers from us.  We won't be able to keep up with our anemic offense, and we'll lose 27-16.  Our defense will have held their offense to 20 points.  And our replacement kicker will make every attempt.

I think Brissett (Reich) is going to make it a point to throw downfield, and on this defense, why not.   I don't think we falter against the Bucs.  Colts 28 Bucs 24.  Arians is going to try to pick & prod away at the downfield coverage until he finds success.  It's the Colts job to counter him.  This will be a chess match between Bruce Arians and Eberflus.  Watch for him (Arians) to test it early in the game.

1 hour ago, chrisfarley said:

I think Brissett (Reich) is going to make it a point to throw downfield, and on this defense, why not.   I don't think we falter against the Bucs.  Colts 28 Bucs 24.  Arians is going to try to pick & prod away at the downfield coverage until he finds success.  It's the Colts job to counter him with the right coverages.  This will be a chess match between Bruce Arians and Eberflus.  Watch for him (Arians) to test it early in the game.

1 hour ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Bucs all the way. Coaching does not trust JB throwing the ball since the two bad interception from last week,

42 to 14 Bucks Brissett throw 3 interceptions one returned for a touchdown and he fumbles 1-2 times Evans and Godwin each go for 150+.

4 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

I expect Mack to be re-injured by halftime.  The Bucs will make a few downfield plays, and will get a couple of turnovers from us.  We won't be able to keep up with our anemic offense, and we'll lose 27-16.  Our defense will have held their offense to 20 points.  And our replacement kicker will make every attempt.

Ya I think he is returning too soon too the same injury has kept Campbell out for over a month.

11 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

This is potentially a bad match up, especially with Moore out.

If it goes high scoring I don’t like our chances. Evans could have a big day. 

Watch for Evans and Godwin both to have huge games.