Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
runthepost

Colts vs Bucs prediction

Recommended Posts

Stats and or score predictions for tomorrow game

 

I think JB should get around 270 yards 2 or 3 Tds , Mack will be limited to about 50 yards on 16 carries. Pascal will be our leading receiver. 
Other side I think Winston will throw for 300 yards and have 2 or 3 Tds but 2 interceptions, Evans and Godwin will both go over 100 yards. 
Final will be 24-23 Colts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree mostly, but think that the Bucs will be held to about 17 points while the Colts will get another FG to make the final score Colts 27 Bucs 17. Maybe just wishful thinking , but I try to be an optimist !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think the colts will beable to hold the bucs scoring down. We will see if Rock can play. Then add no Moore that effects what the defense can do. I hope we can get pressure on Winston and he turns it over and we get some short fields. 

 

Pascal has had a chance to end the season with around 700 yards if Jacoby keeps feeding him. I hope Campbell makes some plays. I want to see what he can do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well last time we played Bruce, it wasn't pretty

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else just excited and happy as I am that someone not named Vinny will be kicking for this game?

 

Love vinny and unequivocally he is the GOAT but we need someone who gives us the better chance to win

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bucs win 24-17. We have lost our fire as the last 2 weeks have been demoralizing. TY gets put on IR (calf), Brissett gets put on IR (knee), Adam gets put on IR (knee) after Sunday. We will be 6-7 meaning season over and Chad Kelly will start the last 3 games, meaningless games but at least we can see what he has as he will be facing other 1st stringers.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

JB- 250-300 yards and 3TD 0 INT

 

Mack- balls out in his hometown

100-125 yards, 1 TD

 

Pascal- 115 yards, 2 TD

 

Colts wins 28-17

 

 

If CMC couldn’t get 100 yards Mack is not as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Is anyone else just excited and happy as I am that someone not named Vinny will be kicking for this game?

 

Love vinny and unequivocally he is the GOAT but we need someone who gives us the better chance to win

Yes. I'm already feeling better about our chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t think the colts will beable to hold the bucs scoring down. We will see if Rock can play. Then add no Moore that effects what the defense can do. I hope we can get pressure on Winston and he turns it over and we get some short fields. 

 

Pascal has had a chance to end the season with around 700 yards if Jacoby keeps feeding him. I hope Campbell makes some plays. I want to see what he can do. 

Maybe this is the game we blitz more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bucs win 24-17. We have lost our fire as the last 2 weeks have been demoralizing. TY gets put on IR (calf), Brissett gets put on IR (knee), Adam gets put on IR (knee) after Sunday. We will be 6-7 meaning season over and Chad Kelly will start the last 3 games, meaningless games but at least we can see what he has as he will be facing other 1st stringers.

Very interesting.  Could happen if we lose.  But I'm hoping and think we win.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, richard pallo said:

Very interesting.  Could happen if we lose.  But I'm hoping and think we win.  

I hope I am wrong but after watching the last 2 weeks I fear the worst and I rarely pick us to lose. I am usually positive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is potentially a bad match up, especially with Moore out.

 

If it goes high scoring I don’t like our chances. Evans could have a big day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Maybe this is the game we blitz more.

With Leonard yes but not having Moore that might hurt some blitzing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bucs win 24-17. We have lost our fire as the last 2 weeks have been demoralizing. TY gets put on IR (calf), Brissett gets put on IR (knee), Adam gets put on IR (knee) after Sunday. We will be 6-7 meaning season over and Chad Kelly will start the last 3 games, meaningless games but at least we can see what he has as he will be facing other 1st stringers.

Lol Jacoby isn’t going on IR. Looks like he didn’t even need the big brace in practice this week.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Bucs win this one. We don’t have the fire power in the passing game to keep up with them. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JB plays an efficient and mistake-free game and the Colts defense wins the turnover battle. McLaughlin goes 4-4 on FGs.

 

Colts      33

Bucs      16

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lol Jacoby isn’t going on IR. Looks like he didn’t even need the big brace in practice this week.

I heard they are weighing option for season ending laser eye surgery to improve his downfield vision.

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  I’m going to stay optimistic until the fat lady sings. Defense rises to occasion and the Colts keep Winston & Co on the sideline with a big game from Mack, Hines, Doyle and Pascal. Maybe a play or two from Cox.

  I have tickets to the Saints game and I’m hoping they’re still alive.

 

 Colts 27

  Bucs 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No prediction here, after the last couple of weeks, I'm just going to sit and try to enjoy watching a Colts win?   :banana:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When this team has no expectations, they play their best. That would be now. Colts win 27-24. Meaningless late TD by Bucs makes score look close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ojsglove said:

No prediction here, after the last couple of weeks, I'm just going to sit and try to enjoy watching a Colts win?   :banana:

If I were you, I'd try to get some of that stuff your dog is smoking. Likely would make a win more enjoyable, and a loss, bearable. Not to mention it might make you giggle a time or two over random stuff like below.

 

8392daea98aa716985b73ec5b24201dd.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lol Jacoby isn’t going on IR. Looks like he didn’t even need the big brace in practice this week.

yes he will be. IR is the out used in Indy to make a change without calling it a change.:coltsfb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bucs score the first 10 points off of JB turnovers. Bucs score the last 14 on their own. Bucs 24-0.

JB gets a new 5 year contract extension after the game. Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect Mack to be re-injured by halftime.  The Bucs will make a few downfield plays, and will get a couple of turnovers from us.  We won't be able to keep up with our anemic offense, and we'll lose 27-16.  Our defense will have held their offense to 20 points.  And our replacement kicker will make every attempt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Brissett (Reich) is going to make it a point to throw downfield, and on this defense, why not.   I don't think we falter against the Bucs.  Colts 28 Bucs 24.  Arians is going to try to pick & prod away at the downfield coverage until he finds success.  It's the Colts job to counter him.  This will be a chess match between Bruce Arians and Eberflus.  Watch for him (Arians) to test it early in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chrisfarley said:

I think Brissett (Reich) is going to make it a point to throw downfield, and on this defense, why not.   I don't think we falter against the Bucs.  Colts 28 Bucs 24.  Arians is going to try to pick & prod away at the downfield coverage until he finds success.  It's the Colts job to counter him with the right coverages.  This will be a chess match between Bruce Arians and Eberflus.  Watch for him (Arians) to test it early in the game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Bucs all the way. Coaching does not trust JB throwing the ball since the two bad interception from last week,

42 to 14 Bucks Brissett throw 3 interceptions one returned for a touchdown and he fumbles 1-2 times Evans and Godwin each go for 150+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

I expect Mack to be re-injured by halftime.  The Bucs will make a few downfield plays, and will get a couple of turnovers from us.  We won't be able to keep up with our anemic offense, and we'll lose 27-16.  Our defense will have held their offense to 20 points.  And our replacement kicker will make every attempt.

Ya I think he is returning too soon too the same injury has kept Campbell out for over a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

This is potentially a bad match up, especially with Moore out.

 

If it goes high scoring I don’t like our chances. Evans could have a big day. 

Watch for Evans and Godwin both to have huge games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • It's almost as if playstyle and traits actually matter. It's almost as if surrounding talent matters, right? Shocking indeed. 
    • 9th by ESPN analytics.   Used Wins Above Replacement as their main metric.   Apologies,  it's a Premium story and I'm never quite sure what I'm allowed to reveal about stories like that.   Remember,  we started off drafting 26th...     and then traded back to 34th where we took Rock.   So, from there our class of Rock, Ben, Parris, Bobby, Khari, Tell and Speed did well enough to have us ranked 9th overall.   With his full staff in place,  we have a front office that seems to have a good idea of what they're doing.
    • It is funny how this "game manager" tag gets stuck on Fromm.  Last year Fromm threw 30 TDs, Love had 32.  Yet, Love is the playmaker and Fromm a game manager.  So this year Love throws 20 TDs and it is blamed on the changes in coaching and players around him.  Fromm through less TDs this year because they had a run orientated team.  But Fromm is a game manager.  Or he has great talent around him.  Couldn't that argument be made for Burrow?  I like your points here.  I like Fromm because he is decisive and accurate and go throw progressions well.  As much as people like to say the NFL is changing you need QBs to make plays out of the pocket, if you look at the final 4 QBs, Mahomes in the only one I would say would do that.  The players who succeed are ultimately the ones who make plays from the pocket.  It always has been that way and always will be that way.  Because it ultimately is about timing.  Guys like Watson make a few nice plays a game but are inconsistent.  I would rather have someone who is efficient and consistenly makes the right throws.
    • So... do you like PFF now?  
    • Muhammad Wilkerson   Rnsovee Ferfing 
  • Members

    • rock8591

      rock8591 1,048

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • NFLfan

      NFLfan 8,335

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nancy

      Nancy 50

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • stitches

      stitches 6,869

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Horshoekid1986

      Horshoekid1986 7

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • IinD

      IinD 2,803

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • BleedBlu8792

      BleedBlu8792 1,535

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Jdubu

      Jdubu 1,304

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Shafty138

      Shafty138 1,542

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • bsteves

      bsteves 157

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...