Indianapolis Colts
bhougland

Who is going to have a better game Jacoby or Jameis?

Poll: Who is going to have a better game Jacoby or Jameis?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to have a better game?

• Jacoby Brissett
    • Jameis Winston
  2. 2. Will Jacoby pass for more than 250 yards?

winston is just gonna launch that ball nonstop godwin and evans are gonna eat..he might throw some picks but if we can’t score he’s going to eventually Light us the hell up 

• Like 2

Yeah I don’t even think this is gonna be close. We could end up winning this but it will be because the defense stepped up not on JB out throwing Winston. 

• Like 1

1. So what's the answer? Is it clear? These guys are like perfect mirror opposites. Yin and Yang.

4 hours ago, will426 said:

winston is just gonna launch that ball nonstop godwin and evans are gonna eat..he might throw some picks but if we can’t score he’s going to eventually Light us the hell up 

Ding ding...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, will426 said:

i restate this haha

• Haha 2

Outside of the ugly turnovers I was mostly impressed with Jameis Winston.

He is a better QB than Jacoby at this stage.  Only thing Jacoby is better at to be

honest is not turning over the football. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• To me being a boom or bust is kind of a plus for a QB, because the worst you can be is mediocre once that rookie contract comes to an end. I would prefer for whoever we draft to be either great or horrible and for us to know relatively quickly so we can either invest in him or move on quickly. This is part of the appeal with Love for me. The things he needs to improve are heavily coaching based and I think we will have a good idea of where on the spectrum he will end up pretty quickly. For example - if you draft him and he's not ready to start by year 2, this is a red flag and you might start looking for another one. If 2 off-seasons and 1 in-season period are not enough for your coaching staff to get him ready you either have made a mistake with the draft pick or with your coaching staff and I do have good trust in the coaching staff so... 
    • For me the tiers are more important the the specific ranking... I rank players within a tier very similarly and even though I would have preferences within them, I don't feel strongly enough to argue one over the other.    Tier 1(sell the farm for him - i.e. multiple 1sts, multiple day 2 picks, etc) Burrow   Tier 2 (trade a significant asset for him - i.e. a future 1st round pick) Tua(if I have medical guarantees he'd be alright health-wise)   Tier 3 (trade a medium level asset for him(i.e. a second, a third...) or take him at #13) Love Herbert Tua(if our medical staff cannot give you any guarantees whatsoever either way -for example, there were some reports that it might be too early before the draft to tell whether he will be good or not)   Tier 4 (second round) Eason Fromm     Tier 5 (third-fourth round) Gordon(have to do more work on him, might change his ranking) Hurts   Tier 6 (round 5-7) Tua(if the medicals come bad and there is high risk of reinjury/retirement/not full recovery/etc.) Tyler Huntley Nate Stanley     I'm still watching some QBs so that's not my final ranking. 
    • Hey....    we’ve all had those whoops moments.    Comes with the territory.    I’ve had some whoppers!     
    • Also, you need a smart GM and HC once you get the #1 pick and surround your price possession with an excellent supporting cast.  Otherwise, early retirement...
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 6,920

• ScotColt

ScotColt 45

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 552

• UKColt13

UKColt13 1,410