Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Day thread

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lol

Hes still playing. Just saw him in there last series.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

Here, let me sum up the next 2 hours of comments:

Every player sucks, every rookie was overrated, Jacoby Brissett is trash, Ballard can't draft, annnnd Frank can't coach. 

Save you guys some time. 

I mean you ain’t far off it appears. 

But.....but......in Ballard we trust.  I will say it again as I did at the beginning of the season.  Luck's leaving the team will show the true level of talent on this team. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Looks like Campbell is hurt again.

Is that his 5th injury of the year, including camp?  Never seen anything like it.

2 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

I can't believe we went back to it. Perhaps it is because of injuries?

Ya well that defensive set wasn't good before the injuries.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We need to get back to our real offense. We aren’t going to win in a shootout with them.

Don't we need receivers for that?  haha

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

But.....but......in Ballard we trust.  I will say it again as I did at the beginning of the season.  Luck's leaving the team will show the true level of talent on this team. 

Yep.  They were short on starting QB's

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Most teams will struggle when the franchise qb retires at 30

Hines looks natural returning kicks....nice to see he's developed that aspect of his sproles-esqueness

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Yeah, this team isn't struggling because of any shortcoming by Ballard.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

It’s pretty unfair to say here is our blue print on winning knowing you have the QB play set in Luck and added weapons etc so they focused in another area and then all of the sudden, you take out the engine. I’ll give him some leeway on that aspect. His choices and some decisions after Lucks departure is suspect though. Paying JB bigger money unnecessarily, sticking with him, not dressing Kelly, sitting Wilson, Tyquan Lewis, EE debacle etc...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Nah man, they were supposed to be prepared for their franchise QB to retire in his prime. They were supposed to draft 4 All-Pros, not JUST 2. C'mon, they're obviously trash. (Sarcasm)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hines is becoming quite the good on punt returns.

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Hines looks natural returning kicks....nice to see he's developed that aspect of his sproles-esqueness

He sees a hole and just bursts through it.  Great quality to have for a kick returner.

8 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

Looks like Campbell is hurt again.

Is that his 5th injury of the year, including camp?  Never seen anything like it.

Hes not hurt. In there now

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

So Campbell done again?

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

So Campbell done again?

He's okay.  He's still in the game.

5 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

No franchise QB and add the decimated WR group this year yeah we are going to struggle. It is what it is. Nothing we can do about it.

1 minute ago, runthepost said:

We see the run game isn’t working 

Looking better this drive but still not great.

I noticed Jacoby had a smaller brace on his knee. He looks much more mobile today.

Mack is back.

Nice scramble by JB... Throwing though, Ina high speed world, JB is an AOL account with a dial up connection