Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Day thread

Nadine

I’m flabbergasted on this teams performance today. I’m telling you, this team is the exact pathway of how the last regime came in and performed. It’s just an awful performing team. These coaches have to go look into a mirror because they are not putting together good plans on either side of the ball. Was Reich a one year wonder? Was Luck the reason this franchise was where it was last season and not Reich? Lots of questions need asked and answered. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bestQBever said:

I hope this games shows the Brissett supporters just how inadequate he is. He isn't garbage but he's something just above it.

And I hope the JB naysayers can see that JB has the ability to air it out and complete the long ball.  He is not just a one dimensional QB.  Jury is still out on him.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Stop. This game isn’t his fault. How about the trash defense that gave up 35 pts.

He certainly played better today but when we needed it, he couldn’t produce. Look at his entire career and his QBR for the 4th Q, he is historically bad and that’s not a good trait to hold. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Stop you can’t blame this on him today.

Why do you continue to support him? Is he paying you to defend him here? If you have eyes and watched this game, you'd see just how horrible he was outside of 2 deep throws. This loss is defintely not his fault at all but that doesn't mean he wasn't complete garbage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

I’m flabbergasted on this teams performance today. I’m telling you, this team is the exact pathway of how the last regime came in and performed. It’s just an awful performing team. These coaches have to go look into a mirror because they are not putting together good plans on either side of the ball. Was Reich a one year wonder? Was Luck the reason this franchise was where it was last season and not Reich? Lots of questions need asked and answered. 

Cool story

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

And I hope the JB naysayers can see that JB has the ability to air it out and complete the long ball.  He is not just a one dimensional QB.  Jury is still out on him.

Those last passes to Johnson and Doyle are reasons why he isn't the answer.

• Like 2