Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Colts @ Buccaneers Game Day thread

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Our defense keeps starting games very hot.

Wow!  Prognosticator now, Chloe?  Odom with the strip.  Colts ball again!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, IinD said:

Just say you'll hate anything he does.

50 yards isn't 50 feet fyi. It's not that easy.

Was anything I said wrong?

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I have no agenda.

Don't we all have the same agenda of wanting what is best for this team?  We just disagree on what best serves that agenda.

• Thanks 1

Anyone notice if Quincy is out there? All these young guys, I have a hard time remembering numbers.

Would be nice to have an easy win. Been a while since we've had one.

Let's go O.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

JB could throw a 99 yard TD pass and there would still be a few on here bashing the dude saying he was lucky or the pass was bad. It has been so comical for weeks now that I am used to reading the stuff.

If it wasn’t his first really nice passing TD in 12 weeks, he would have support. That throw still wasn’t perfect for as wide open as he initially was. He was late on the throw and a better CB would have either knocked it down. Now he throws into triple coverage. He is t good no matter how much you want him to be so. 

• Thanks 1

Lol Jacoby seems very confident today. Launching bombs.

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

Anyone notice if Quincy is out there? All these young guys, I have a hard time remembering numbers.

Milligan is playing in Moore’s spot.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

JB could throw a 99 yard TD pass and there would still be a few on here bashing the dude saying he was lucky or the pass was bad. It has been so comical for weeks now that I am used to reading the stuff.

You can throw a bad pass and have it end up in a 99-yard TD.......if the defense whiffs on the coverage.  Just because it ended up in a TD doesn't mean that it was a good throw.

With that said, I am listening on the radio and not watching so I can't see whether it was a good throw or not.  I'm happy with the result, though.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Thanks, Nadine.  Any news from LOS?  Hope all is okay.

I haven't heard anything :(

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Don't we all have the same agenda of wanting what is best for this team?  We just disagree on what best serves that agenda.

We agree on that, but there are some that only want to point out the good without mentioning the negative.  Likewise, there are those that only look at the negative without mentioning the positive.

That series right there impressed me more than the TD.  They took a deep shot on 1st down that failed, and it didn't kill the drive.  They were still able to pick up the 1st down.

• Like 1

Just now, JCPatriot said:

That series right there impressed me more than the TD.  They took a deep shot on 1st down that failed, and it didn't kill the drive.  They were still able to pick up the 1st down.

Yes mix it up.

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

You can throw a bad pass and have it end up in a 99-yard TD.......if the defense whiffs on the coverage.  Just because it ended up in a TD doesn't mean that it was a good throw.

With that said, I am listening on the radio and not watching so I can't see whether it was a good throw or not.  I'm happy with the result, though.

It was a little under thrown but it wasn't a bad pass, it had no chance of being picked off anyway. 

• Like 1

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

Totally wasted opportunity!

Those deep shots should open up the run game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

It’s like first or second in the league.

Yeah. Some thought it was only because of just how bad their pass D is, that teams only attack them through the air, but they’re legit.

Another good drive. Nice to see the new kicker get a FG.  Let's keep it going !!

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Those deep shots should open up the run game.

One would hope.  We do seem to be looking deep early.  Maybe we can actually hit on another.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

....it had no chance of being picked off anyway. 

No chance of being picked off doesn't necessarily indicate a good pass.  It could just mean that the defense whiffed on the coverage.

• Like 1